BY GLORIOUS FACE AND EYE PRIMER

Details directions ingredients. Give your day—and your face—a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. see more...

Glorious Face and Eye Primer Younique Mineral Make Up Primer
  • "this morning, for the first time, i used the younique glorious face & eye makeup primer that i won as part of an instagram user giveaway. i accidentally used too much as i have been using a cheapie one since my aoa studio spray & elf primers ran out and that one needs a bunch, but this one does not need much to do its job. right from the start, it applies incredibly silky and spread evenly and very easily. it made my skin feel like satin and it looked like i was wearing foundation before i had even put my foundation on! it then turned a little sticky (which i like in a primer) and when i applied my foundation (maybelline dream matte mousse), i could feel it locking into place almost immediately. i felt like i needed less foundation than usual too, but i will have to see how that works with more use. i rode a bike to the dr this morning which had me sweating and when i got there, my makeup was still locked in place and looking bomb. after riding a bike home - it's still looking fresh, and that's without setting spray. bottom line - this product is amazing. it feels great, it works great, i love it. this is a silicone based primer, which i prefer over a water based one, so you do need to make sure you are using a silicone based foundation and concealer along with it and not a water based one (it's pretty easy to tell - water based ones usually say water or aqua as the first ingredient, silicone based ones will have ingredients called -icone at the top of the list). i have never tried this brand before because i think it works a little differently from just ordering online (i'm unsure on that though), but now i really want to. one thing though, i believe this product costs around $40 which is very high for a primer and personally out of my price range so i probably won't be able to replace it when this one runs out - and although this is a 40ml tube and you don't need much, primer is something you need every day. but i will savor the joy of this primer while i have it! it is genuinely awesome, and if it is in your price range, definitely get it." in 5 reviews
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
This morning, for the first time, I used the Younique Glorious Face & Eye Makeup Primer that I won as part of an Instagram user giveaway. I accidentally used too much as I have been using a cheapie one since my Aoa Studio spray & Elf primers ran out and that one needs a bunch, but this one does not need much to do its job. Right from the start, it applies incredibly silky and spread evenly and very easily. It made my skin feel like satin and it looked like I was wearing foundation before I had even put my foundation on! It then turned a little sticky (which I like in a primer) and when I applied my foundation (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse), I could feel it locking into place almost immediately. I felt like I needed less foundation than usual too, but I will have to see how that works with more use. I rode a bike to the Dr this morning which had me sweating and when I got there, my makeup was still locked in place and looking bomb. After riding a bike home - it's STILL looking fresh, and that's without setting spray. Bottom line - this product is AMAZING. It feels great, it works great, I love it. This is a silicone based primer, which I prefer over a water based one, so you DO need to make sure you are using a silicone based foundation and Concealer along with it and not a water based one (it's pretty easy to tell - water based ones usually say water or aqua as the first ingredient, silicone based ones will have ingredients called -icone at the top of the list). I have never tried this brand before because I think it works a little differently from just ordering online (I'm unsure on that though), but now I REALLY want to. One thing though, I believe this product costs around $40 which is very high for a primer and personally out of my price range so I probably won't be able to replace it when this one runs out - and although this is a 40ml tube and you don't need much, primer IS something you need every day. But I will savor the joy of this primer while I have it! It is genuinely awesome, and if it is in your price range, definitely get it.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Best Primer that I have tried from any company! It is lightweight, and does not clog pores. It is sensitive enough to use on very sensitive skin like mine. It Prepares the scan for extremely smooth make up application, and it will make your foundation will last all day and all night! It can also be used on the eyelids as an eye primer, and you can even sweep the remainder of the product left on your hands through your hair! It makes a great smoothing defrizzer.
Rhonda A.
I love the touch glorious face primer The one I use is in a tube though. It just takes an amount the size of a pea. Makes makeup last all day. Fills in fine lines wrinkles and pores and makes makeup more true to color. It seems to work better when you apply it and then let it set for about 5 min before applying your makeup.
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
Oh my lanta!! This product is AMAZING!!!!

It does not give you that cakey feeling. It is light and shows your foundation flawlessly. It is long lasting and makes your face smoother than a baby's booty.

Best part is there are all natural ingredients!

I have been using this product for the past 2 years and this is the only primer I have/ will use. Thank you Younique.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
I use this primer before I use anything else it’s fantastic dries quickly doesn’t make my skin feel oily and a little of the product goes a long way, it’s incredibly satisfying for any consumer will be purchasing again once I run through the product that I have
Lavonda M.
Absolutely love this face primer! I don’t ever use foundation without it! Makes it go on so much better. Combination skin type for oily etc. yes very long lasting.. definitely would buy again and again.
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
The primer isn’t great, but it’s not horrible. For the price, I wouldn’t recommend. Definitely searching for other brands! I will say, it does last a while, but I wouldn’t buy again.
Delisa N.
MARLOW
Best eye primer you will find, helps conceal dark circles or puffy eyes. It litteraly gives my eyes a glow and is the perfect setting to my makeup. If you are looking for a great primer , look no.more you will.not be disappointed
Kristi K.
This primer is the Amazing! It keeps my makeup in place. It feels great on my skin. It lasts a really long time because you don’t need a lot to cover your face. Also it is great for all skin types. I have combination skin! Love this product and will purchase again!
Autumn G.
Waterford
I love youniques face and eye primer! I use both on a daily basis and I wouldn’t use any other brand. It feels so soft and light weight going on and I can definitely notice the difference! I highly recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cassie P.
St, NL
Who else loves this primer?!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
is this worth the price?

back