Gloria Jean's Mudslide Coffee uploaded by HAery H.

BY GLORIA JEAN'S

Regular, Medium, Flavored Gloria Jean s Mudslide Keurig K-Cups are  medium roast featuring the decadent taste of rich, creamy chocolate.  If you are a lover of Chocolate flavored coffee, give Gloria Jean s Mudslide Keurig K-Cups a try. Coffee is the singular passion at Gloria Jean s. They painstakingly select Arabica beans from only the most discriminating sources, with whom they share a commitment to bring you the highest quality coffee in the world. From bean to cup, nothing is compromised, making Gloria Jean s coffee the very finest you can buy. Gloria Jean s singular focus on quality is equally evident in their selection of gourmet teas in K-Cups, as it is in their exceptional range of coffees. Coffee K-Cu. see more...

• "Add some French Vanilla creamer to zest it up some." in 1 review
  • "Such a rich creamy flavor, I can even cut back on the milk and sugar that I normally add." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite flavors, I like to pair it with a chocolate creamer and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top!" in 1 review
  • "I just recently started using my roommates Keurig and I can't get enough of the Gloria Jean's k-cups!" in 1 review
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
Though the k cups AND the bags of coffee are a bit expensive, this is one of my favorite flavored coffees ever. I drink my flavored coffee with only half and half or milk and this is such a vibrant brew for a flavored coffee. You can make it strong or less strong and it will wake ya up! Perfect flavor for fall coming up ❤
Jenna W.
These are just okay, but not that great. The coffee smells fabulous when brewing but it tastes like plain old coffee. It has a weird fake sweetness that's hard to decribe. If it were the only k-cup I had then I would drink it, but I definitely wouldn't buy a box.
Megan C.
This is my absolute favorite Keurig flavor by far! It's not too strong and goes great with any flavor of creamer or just black. The only problem is sometimes I can't find it at the store, so when I do I usually purchase like 2 or 3 packets..
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
Gloria Jean's coffee is one of my favorite brands for the Keurig. I appreciate the variety of blends and flavors. This flavor is enjoyable. Gives a nice chocolate aroma and flavor.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
This coffee is pretty good, I like the flavor, nice and chocolatey. Only downside is I like to brew 12oz cups and anything over 10oz for this takes away from the flavor
Holly S.
College Park, MD
I just recently started using my roommates Keurig and I can't get enough of the Gloria Jean's k-cups! They taste just like a mudslide without the alcohol, which I love!
Susan V.
Leburn, KY
Makes a great cup of coffee! Tastes very good. Not too strong which is what I like. Add some French Vanilla creamer to zest it up some. Very impressed with Gloria Jean's coffee.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
Nice hints of chocolate that blend very well with the coffee. I'm sure it's not for everyone but if you enjoy chocolate and flavored coffee I would give this one a try
Lacy G.
Hulbert, OK
We bought this to try it out and it was disgusting. Did not have a good flavor to it at all, I even tried to cover it with coffee creamer it still tasted bad.
Ami T.
Absolutely love these K cups. Such a rich creamy flavor, I can even cut back on the milk and sugar that I normally add. I buy in larger box sizes on amazon.
Nicole J.
Do they only sell k-cups?
Sharron K.
Mount Vernon, KY
Does this come in pregrounded coffee bags?
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Does anybody else love this? What do you add to it? Or is the flavor full enough?
HAery H.
Delhi
The new version is a better way of keeping it up and then I can only you can playing with my iPhone and then get gold L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting SprayL'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick