Gloria Jean's K-Cup Hazelnut uploaded by Erum A.

BY GLORIA JEAN'S

This Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cup by Green Mountain is one of our best selling single serve pods. Subtle taste of hazelnut with a medium body, medium acidity and a smooth finish.

• How do this taste ? I'm trying to find k cups to buy 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
A. C.
Gloria Jeans Hazelnut K-cups are my favorite K-cups!  I buy them all the time (actually, I make sure that I NEVER run out). I feel like the hazelnut and coffee flavor is nice and rich (I've found others to taste weak and watery) and there is a nice amount of caffeine as well. I wouldn't change a thing!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
i was pleasantly surprised when i tried this coffee! i hadn't expected it to be so good. granted it is a little weak compared to other coffees, but it's got a great flavor. i prefer weak coffees with cream and sugar but this one is good either way
Charlin F.
This has so far been my favorite hazelnut K Cup so far! I love the flavor so much. The hazelnut isn’t too overwhelming, and it doesn’t taste artificial. It’s such a good roast, and I almost always have it!
Krysta W.
This is my current FAVORITE coffee. I have been experimenting with different brands lately and stumbled upon this. It is so smooth and doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like some coffee does. I use the Coffee-Mate Hazelnut creamer with this and it is amazing. The blend is also delicious without anything added. Highly recommend if you are looking to try a new coffee! (Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee flavor is great too & tastes similar to the Hazlenut)
Lexi O.
Indianapolis, IN
This is hands down one of my favorite hazelnut blends! Very rich in flavor, and even better if paired with just the tiniest amount of vanilla coffee creamer! I have been drinking this coffee for about 2 years now and I have not been let down! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys having hazelnut coffee!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great light roast coffee. I love to brew this when I am out of flavored creamer or just sick of what is in the fridge. I love being able to switch it up thanks to keurig and k-cups. The hazelnut taste is natural (not artificial) tasting. Great to have on hand for guests and myself!
Jessica T.
This is my favorite k-cup... Gloria Jean's Hazelnut! The taste is delicious. It has a great coffee and hazelnut flavor, so well balanced. The boxes have been ripped apart lately though, so I won't purchase it open. I've complained to different stores, but its still happening. So I've been buying green mountain hazelnut flavor and its comperable to this.
MONEKA S.
I first received this K-cup in a sampler box, so I had to try it because I love Hazelnut coffee soo much!!! My first thoughts were humm delicious, it wasn't too strong but you can still taste the flavor of Hazelnut. I would definitely recommend to all the Hazelnut fans out there or anyone who wants to try something different. You wont be disappointed.
heather c.
These are my husbands Go To KCups. He said he loves the taste of this hazelnut over all the other ones. Due to it being smooth and sweet, but not too sweet or bitter. I just wish these were found at more places. In our area Walmart is the only place I can find them. I buy all the boxes when I make a WM run.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down My favorite hazelnut flavored coffee - especially for the keurig. It can be a little watered down sometimes so I think sometimes it could be a game of chance. But pair it with a hazelnut creamer and you're in absolute heaven - I promise!
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
How do this taste ? I'm trying to find k cups to buy