BY GLORIA JEAN'S

Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Keurig K-Cups are simply described as having a subtle hint of hazelnut - thats not quite the way we see it. Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Keurig K-Cups are loaded with Hazelnut flavor. I would not be surprised if you planted the remains of one of these Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Keurig K-Cups in your backyard when you were finished with it, a hazelnut tree sprouted up (ok, its a bit of a stretch). see more...

MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
I first received this K-cup in a sampler box, so I had to try it because I love Hazelnut coffee soo much!!! My first thoughts were humm delicious, it wasn't too strong but you can still taste the flavor of Hazelnut. I would definitely recommend to all the Hazelnut fans out there or anyone who wants to try something different. You wont be disappointed.
A. C.
A. C.
Gloria Jeans Hazelnut K-cups are my favorite K-cups!  I buy them all the time (actually, I make sure that I NEVER run out). I feel like the hazelnut and coffee flavor is nice and rich (I've found others to taste weak and watery) and there is a nice amount of caffeine as well. I wouldn't change a thing!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love hazelnut flavor and it's my favorite coffee flavor. This is my favorite k cup now! I bought it because it was on sale and I couldn't be happier.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Love Love this coffee. It was really light and delicious one of my favorites. I just ordered Gloria Jean's Toffee Coffee and i;m really excited to try it.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Munhall, PA
These have a nice hazelnut flavor and are stronger than some of the other KCups on the market. Overall a great product!
emily w.
emily w.
Plantsville, CT
This is one of my favorite kinds of coffee! Gloria Jean's Hazelnut is a great way to start the morning! I like to make a cup and put it in the fridge to get cold and than I pour over ice! And it's sooooo good!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
I love hazelnut coffee and this is one of my favorite brands to purchase. So good.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I would have to say this is one of my favorite coffees. I love the great hazelnut flavor, with a touch of cream and sugar, it is perfect!
Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down My favorite hazelnut flavored coffee - especially for the keurig. It can be a little watered down sometimes so I think sometimes it could be a game of chance. But pair it with a hazelnut creamer and you're in absolute heaven - I promise!
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I haven't had a Gloria Jean k cup that I didn't like yet, but hazelnut is by far my favorite. Its so creamy I only use half the creamer that I usually use in a cup of coffee. The flavor is perfect.