BY GLORIA JEAN'S

Regular, Medium, Flavored Gloria Jeans French Vanilla Supreme Keurig K-Cups can be summed up this way - the supreme french-vanilla flavored K-Cup available for your Keurig Brewer. Coffee is the singular passion at Gloria Jean s. They painstakingly select Arabica beans from only the most discriminating sources, with whom they share a commitment to bring you the highest quality coffee in the world. From bean to cup, nothing is compromised, making Gloria Jean s coffee the very finest you can buy. Gloria Jean s singular focus on quality is equally evident in their selection of gourmet teas in K-Cups, as it is in their exceptional range of coffees.Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor. see more...

• "I have never been a big fan of this coffee." in 1 review
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor Kcup! A little bit on the sweet side but has a very smooth flavor to it. Smells amazing too, great way to wake up. Very affordable and is a great flavored coffee for those who do not like adding any sweeteners or cream.
Meg H.
Meg H.
I love this brand and this flavor. The scent alone will knock you off of your feet. It's a delicious vanilla coffee. Definitely one of the better ones I've tried.
JoAnna K.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
Love love love Gloria Jean's!!! Got started with her hazelnut and then found this and loved it!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Independence, MO
This is great coffee. Gloria Jeans has great coffee, and its nice to be able to make it at home.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I am so thankful they sell Gloria Jean K Cups in my Target store now! We have a Gloria Jean coffee shop in a mall outside my town and I love being able to stop there and get a good cup of coffee and now I get to have it at home!
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
This is a wonderful k-cup! By far the best vanilla flavored coffee I have had yet! It is so creamy that you do not need to add creamer to it. I would recommend this to anyone that likes flavored coffee.
Aquilla G.
Aquilla G.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this flavor coffee. I like my coffee sweet and creamy so I do add both to my coffee...but this is good stuff. The vanilla flavor is not too strong, but it does come through. Good stuff for sure!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I have never been a big fan of this coffee. I think it is over-priced, even more than Starbucks. I have never had just brewed coffee and am willing to try it, but what I have had, I have not enjoyed a ton to have it again.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Foodie Expert
I use to sell this at a store I use to work at and I LOVED THEM..... the store would only charge .75$ a k-cup I tried all the different flavors!!