Gloria Jean's Coffee, Mudslide, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (Pack of 50)

BY GLORIA JEAN'S

The decadent taste of rich, creamy chocolate. see more...

Joanna M.
These are o.k. i don't think they're all that. It had like a chocolate taste and it wasn't as strong as i hoped for. But K cups aren't my first pick anyway. I usually brew my own or use a refillable k cup with bustelo.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Mmmm....just thinking about these is making me want a cup. The flavor of the mudslide is like nothing i have had before. Its not overly sweet or fake tasting. I'm a big fan of Gloria Jeans coffee. We have a shop at out local mall and i always stop in for one of the mudslides or Hazelnut.
Martin  C.
Sylmar, CA
The coffee is delicious! Doesn't taste like dirt like some other brands. It's good at all times of the day. Even in hot days. Just brew it over some ice, add a splash of cream and you have delicious Gloria Jean iced coffee!
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
Love it. Fell in love with Gloria jean coffee when there was a Gloria jean store in the mall.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
This coffee is delicious. I have a kurig machine and love trying out new coffee and new flavors of coffee. This one was very bold and flavorful and a good value for what you get. I would buy it again and I would recommend it.