BY GLORIA JEAN'S

Sooth, creamy taste with a caramel toffee accent. Each of the six boxes come packed with 18 K-Cups that can be used with any style or model of Keurig k-cup brewing machines. see more...

Amanda E.
Was not a fan of this at all! I didn't get the butter toffee taste at all, it was just bitter and very gross. It smelled delicious,but unfortunately it didn't taste as good as it smelled. Will not be repurchasing this product
Annette P.
The flavor of these k-cups is subtle. It is an enjoyable taste, but not a strong one. I recommend using the smallest cup setting to get the maximum flavor from these k-cups.
kimpietig
Des Moines
I love Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee. The flavor is great and easy to use in a keurig coffee machine. Can be hard to find in smaller communities and is slighty more expensive than other brands but definitely worth the money.
Sarah B.
This is one of my favorite coffee flavors for the keurig! It smells divine and is nice and rich. I buy it frequently.
Damarys A.
I love Gloria Jean's products! They taste really good and I will repurchase over and over again.
Erika C.
Prescott, AZ
This flavor is delish! It is warm and slightly sweet and very addictive. I buy this one, often.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Love the taste of Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee k-cup! Fun and delicious flavor!