BY GLORIA JEAN'S

Regular, Medium, Flavored Gloria Jean s Butter Toffee Keurig K-Cups have a smooth, creamy taste, with a touch of caramel toffee.  If you are a lover of flavored coffee, give Gloria Jean s Butter Toffee Keurig K-Cups a try. Coffee is the singular passion at Gloria Jean s. They painstakingly select Arabica beans from only the most discriminating sources, with whom they share a commitment to bring you the highest quality coffee in the world. From bean to cup, nothing is compromised, making Gloria Jean s coffee the very finest you can buy. Gloria Jean s singular focus on quality is equally evident in their selection of gourmet teas in K-Cups, as it is in their exceptional range of coffees. Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. see more...

Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee Coffee
  • "Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee has been my absolute favorite lately." in 1 review
  • "It's medium roast so it's not too strong, it's very smooth." in 1 review
  • "This is a great way to start your day." in 1 review
Shelbe O.
This is my go to coffee I have every morning at work! I buy the pods because my work has a coffee maker that takes them and it’s so easy to make just one cup! It is so so yummy and not too sweet even when you had creamer.
Tracy H.
Rockledge, FL
I am not typically a coffee drinker, but we recently got a Keurig, and I wanted to try this since it sounded tasty. This coffee is mild on the coffee flavor, BIG on the butter toffee, which makes it DELICIOUS! A little sugar, a touch of cream, and its perfect! This is going to be a constant in my home!
Nancy D.
I would give this 0 stars if I could. I'm a huge coffee fan and have yet to find the right kcup but This is by far the worst. The coffee is no where near strong- it tastes like water with a drop of coffee in it. If you want to pour a tremendous amount of flavored creamer in along with sugar- than it doesn't taste awful but who wants to do that? If your a coffee lover, like myself, avoid this at all costs!!!!!!!!!
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
Love love love the smell, the taste, just everything about it. Kinda hard to find in stores but have had luck finding at tjmaxx, and home goods occasionally. Love the fact that you can have it with half and half or even flavored creamers. Overall would recommend!
Christina J.
Athens, OH
I was so excited to get these K-cups and they definitely lived up to my expectations. I like a pretty mild coffee flavor and this was perfect! We used to have a Gloria Jeans coffee shop where I grew up and they always had the best coffee. I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
This is one of those things that I 'buy' my married daughter as a little 'pick me up.' She loves it. I have enjoyed a cup or two myself but am more for unflavored coffee. This has a nice flavor with a mild to medium strength of coffee. Definitely a favorite with this family.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
This is one coffee flavor that I don't disguise with any creamer! I tend to prefer really sweet coffee, but this sweet taste in this one works well with the normal coffee flavor. It's nice to mix up my sweet morning routine with the butter toffee coffee.
Valarie B.
Roy, UT
I have tried this once. It was good. I do wish it was easily available at more stores. I have had a hard time finding it at my local grocery stores. I would repurchase it more often. It had a great flavor.
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
I just bought some today for my Keurig that I got from Influenster. The smell is fantastic, very toffee-like. I would recommend using a rich creamer with it, it will give it an even more decadent flavor.
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
Buy far one of the two favorite flavored kcup varities that I purchase on a regular basis, my other favorite is Coconut Mocha by Donut Shop, both taste great with my CoffeeMate Natural Bliss creamer in vanilla
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Can someone describe the flavor for me? I want to try it but I don't have a toleration for coffee that tastes too artificial
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
MAYARA MICHELY P.
VILLA MARIA DEL TRIUNFO
el producto realmente sabe a cafe?