BY GLOPRO

GloPRO®'s patented technology stimulates skin's natural healing response to induce micro-rejuvenation deep within the skin. As MicroTips™ pass over the skin, the rejuvenation process begins immediately as cells respond to imperceptible microchannels by restoring volume from the inside out. Red LED light function and VibroTactile Stimulation™ work synergistically to enhance regenerative skin benefits. The result is a visibly firmer, smoother, younger-looking appearance. Used alone or as a companion to your favorite serums and creams, this youth-promoting tool magnifies the benefits of key anti-aging ingredients making absorption easier while enhancing overall skincare performance.

In a consumer study using GloPRO® three times per week, subjects reported the following benefits in 30 days:

• 97% reported an improvement in skin's firmness
  • 100% felt GloPRO® helped stimulate their skin's natural collagen
  • 93% saw an improvement in the evenness of their skin tone
  • 97% felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO®
  • 90% would consider GloPRO® an alternative to cosmetic fillers

Results from a clinical study revealed GloPRO® reduced nasolabial fold wrinkling by an average 28.18% after just 30 days of use.

Carrie B.
Perry Hall, MD
The glopro microneedler was one of my coveted gifts this holiday season. Everything about this product is amazing. I opted for the rose gold version and it has a sleek design, a stand for easy storage, face serum and sanitation bottle. The tool itself is great and you immediately notice a difference in your skin just after one use! My skin looks tighter, brighter and more even toned in the morning after every use. If you aren’t using a microneedler than you are really missing out. Everyone should be doing this and the glopro microstimulation kit is a great option to do just that!
Maria B.
I received the GloPro microneedler for Christmas. It was purchased from Nordstrom's and it is the rose edition.  I guess I have a high tolerance for pain because I have read some reviews where the they commented on the pain but I didn't experience any - it felt like some of the microdermabrasion products I have used, kinda scratchy but not bad.  I haven't had the product that long but have used it quite a bit already. It's amazing when you can see immediate results in your skin, especially when you are impatient, like myself. This has been thrown into my weekly skin routine without any issue. I look forward to the nights I use it. I have oily skin, so wrinkles are not quite an issue for me yet; however, my skin has this amazing glow and feels alive - almost like I regained circulation in my face! I use a Boscia hydrating cream afterwards and my skin is so soft.  The initial cost may be on the higher end but the replacement rollers are only $35 and need to be replaced every 3 months. I highly recommend and look forward to purchasing this next Christmas for my mom.
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
I do not own this but this is at the TOP of my Christmas list!! I’ve seen many beauty bloggers use this and the improvements in their skin is amazing. I would like to purchase it from Sephora. Honestly if I’m not gifted it I might buy it for myself. (;
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Foremost, I bet I can guess your two biggest hesitations: 1.) the worry that it "hurts" and 2.) the price. So, let me start with your biggest concern ... it does not hurt. Now, it does feel prickly. So be ready for that. But there is no genuine pain (unless one's threshold is extremely low).

First, you will want to begin on completely clean skin. (Some people say to apply lotions and creams before using the device. However, on the GloPro website, it says to leave that for after.) Roll this over your face in multiple directions for one minute. After that, you have a one or two minute window in which to apply your product of choice. Begin with the GloPro serum and then move up to stronger products.

When you are done applying the product, use the spritz bottle to spray alcohol on the product's wheel (these arrive empty since shipping alcohol is problematic ... so, give this bottle a quick fill when it arrives). Do this every single time after using the tool.

Now, be prepared, it may take a moment or two, but your skin will soon feel flushed and maybe a little sting-y. That's totally to be expected. BUT, do not overdo it right away. GloPro says to use it 2-3 times a week. My first week, I used it every night. On the last night, I used with a prescription retinoid. The next day, my skin was SUPER dry and scaly. This was 100% my fault. So, take it easy. Follow the instructions and learn from my error. Know that this product absolutely works ... so, really, be patient with it (don't rush it).

There are two other "heads" available for this product: a large one for your body and a petite one for eyes/lips. They are well worth the investment ("heads" last for three months). But, first, try this. Make sure it is a product you are willing to be devoted to. (Seriously, it only takes a few minutes! You can do it!!)

After several weeks: my skin is brighter, softer, and perhaps more plump. (But I am all about prescription retinoids, and those help with that also). And, I can say that though I bought this at Neiman Marcus, I did clear it with my dermatologist. He said, "The science behind the concept is sound." He frequently tells me "no" to whatever zany product I want to try ... so, it means a lot that he gave his blessing.

I hope this review helps! Please throw any questions my way and I will answer them! Good luck!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Because this is smaller than most of the others I would really like to try this one. I watch the Youtube and she really looks good after using one for a couple of months. That's why I really want to do it. At my age I think it would help get rid of fine lines and wrinkles
Conpré uno, aún no me ha llegado pero con tan solo ver sus funciones siento que será súper
Sama A.
Cairo
Iwant to try it so much i think it will be great on skin and will give

Goood result on face😍😍😍😍
Salyersville , KY
Question has been deleted
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
I really really want to try this, is it worth the money or should I find a cheaper dupe?
trish l.
Durban
Is this good for acne scars ?