BY GLOP & GLAM

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Frost-or should we say texturize-medium to long length locks with Chocolate Controller styling paste. Much like a sundae, this styling paste delivers a delicious messy-look hold while controlling curls, frizz and sealing strands with a semi-sweet shine. soft, flexible hold great for curls and texture eliminates frizz perfect for boys'longer cuts paraben and alcohol free 2.5 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on JCPenney
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Beware that there is a warning on the jar that it smells good enough to eat. This is so true! The choco scent is pretty amazing & people have stopped my son & I to ask why he smelled so good. The product is paraben & alcohol free which is a plus but the paste itself is thick & hard to apply. I put a small amount on my fingertips & lightly run my fingers through his hair. His hair looks plastered to his head at first but then after awhile it starts to settle in & look styled. My son says he looks amazing (he's 3) so I guess that's all that matters.