BY BEAUTY TREAT #8 in Face & Body Glitter

Glamour Glitter is a loose glitter that can be used alone or on top of eye shadow, face, nails or body.Glamour glitter comes in 6 beautiful colors:-Silver,Pink,Teal,Purple,White,Gold see more...

Glomour Glitter For Makeup Eye Shadow,Face Nails 6 Pcs
  • "I love this glitter and they are always my go to. They are very easy to apply to your eyes. I bought this from Amazon at a very nice price. My expectations were met and I would definitely buy this glitter again." in 4 reviews
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually love this product. A woman at the flea market had them for $1 a piece and I got 3. The silver/rainbow, the gold, and the blue. I used them for a full face look that I filmed and it looked gorgeous ūüėć Will definitely get the rest of the colors and I completely recommend this product.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I‚Äôm really digging the silver and white eyeshadow was in the sparkly collection. I love how long lasting it is an inexpensive the sparkly eyeshadow wise and how it came in a cute little eyeshadowpot I definitely recommend this eyeshadow to anybody that allows the sparkly eyeshadow‚Äės
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Love love love these glitters. I was looking for inexpensive but good quality glitter and this is exactly that. I bought this entire set for less than $7 on amazon.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
I just got these. They're inexpensive. The colors are beautiful and the glitters are very fine and sparkly. I love them and would definitely recommend!
Stefanie B.
It give at extra look with shine it .it easy to put on and many colors you  can pick fromI get my Walmart and dose not coast much
Holly W.
Very easy to apply. Very smooth and long lasting and durable. Stayed on during sex. Three times. Would recommend.
Mariah H.
Escondido , CA
For the price of these, the pigment is really good and you’re able to make a really glam look
Bernice S.
university wa
Is this a great quality and is it safe to wear on?? And where can you buy these?

back