BY GLOMINERALS

Protect skin beautifully with Protecting Powder SPF 30. This dust-on defense against the sun's damaging rays gives skin a complexion perfecting layer of color. The easy-to-carry brush is perfect for beach bags or purses when you need instant sun protection. Choose from two shades, translucent and bronze, each formulated in a loose powder to provide full to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Net Weight: 4.9 g/0.17 oz. see more...

• I would really like to try this as a finishing touch/extr...1 Answers
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
This sunscreen powder is a life safer for your face when you plan to be outside all day. Because it is a powder it is very lightweight and doesn't make your skin oily or cause it to break out like traditional sunscreen can. It is a little pricey but worth it.
Daniela H.
I love this so much! It's incredibly easy to use and it works well. It can go a little fast though because it's hard to tell if you've applied enough.
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these brushes no spilling makeup all over you especially since I wear a lot of black for work. Great product love the bronze glow
Naiyurima G.
I love this product! it's very helpful and easy to use and I do my make up so quickly with these product. I 100% recommend
Odalis L.
Omg I love this so much ! Such a an amazing product and definitely worth every penny
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice compact packaging to throw in a purse light spf protection with some coverage
Ligia D.
I would really like to try this as a finishing touch/extra protective layer, which kind of finish does it have? anyone with oily skin tried it?