BY GLOMINERALS

Buy on Jet.com
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Love this product. It leaves your skin smooth, flawless and safe from the sun's harmful rays. No scent. Easily applied. Lovely shades. Gives skin a natural glow.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
I love this powder the color is great and compliments my foundation great. I also love that it is SPF. This mineral powder leaves my skin looking very fresh and healthy. This powder is a good amount for the price and it is great to apply at the beach really quick.
Andrea T.
I like this because it has spf 30 and that helps a lot because instead of putting sunscreen you just put on this powder that is wonderful! It also comes with a brush so you don't have to worry about buying a separate one.
Acenia J.
The perfect protector. It complimented my foundation and fit true to my color. The bronze is light but yet shows the color and makes my skin look healthy
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I like the conteiner I LOVE HOW OT WORKS I LOVE EVERYRHING PLS PLS PLS TRY IT I LOVE IT I BUY IT SO MUCH THIS THING PLS BUY IT IS THE BEDT ONE I EVER TRY
Marlen D.
Sullivan City, Texas
I love it. I has protected my skin from sunlight when I go to the outdoors. It's not my best option but I'm like it enough to keep on wearing it.
Haley M.
Meshoppen, PA
It feels light and easy to apply. It didn't make my face look painted on and it was a perfect shade. It made my face glow and looked awesome
Dominika J.
I love this powder because of the SPF in it. Skincare and makeup go hand in hand, and GloMinerals always proves this to be true.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Esto es fascinante me gusta esta que es mas pequeña portátil para llevarla en la cartera, para retoques nella y practica
Leybi E.
It has an SPF 30, good price and quality, nice glow finished , warm settled bronze , gives nice definitions to chicks