BY GLOMINERALS

All skin types to promote ageless beauty. Harness the light-refracting power of diamonds to bend light for a soft, ageless complexion with glominerals Luxe Liquid Foundation. Luxe Liquid Foundation is formulated with light-diffusing diamond powder, broad-spectrum UV protection and specialized moisturizing agents to deliver a flawless, youthful complexion. Luxe Liquid Foundation applies optical physics to beauty. As light passes through diamond powder, it is reflected and diffused for a visibly softer, more radiant complexion. Luxe Liquid Foundation combines this advanced diamond powder technology with ultra-fine minerals and pigments in a formula that nourishes and protects skin while delivering ageless beauty. The Diamond Powder infused formula gives a soft focus effect to the skin, erasing imperfections, leaving nothing but a radiant smooth complexion. As with all of our foundations, Luxe Liquid Foundation is talc-free, non0comedogenic and fortified with our exclusive blend of antioxidants including Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract. Octinoxate (5%) provides broad-spectrum UV protection to keep skin healthy and beautiful. Directions: Shake well before each use. Using the Foundation Brush or your fingers, apply glominerals Luxe Liquid Foundation to entire face, blending lightly down the neck.Net Weight: 30 ml / 1 oz. Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Octyldecyl Xyloside, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). see more...

• Does this foundation make you look cakey?1 Answers
  • What's the coverage like? Sometimes I find it hard to get the per...1 Answers
  • Is it heavy on your face? 2 Answers
ariana l.
Reseda, CA
It's very hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't look too cakey on my face. I have oily skin and this foundation helps tone down the oily look. It blends smoothly amd has great coverage. I use this foundation on a daily basis and i don't break out. It is a great foundation for its price. This product is amazing!
Madison L.
I love this foundation because it instantly revitalizes your complexion upon application and throughout the day. This foundation is formulated with light-diffusing diamond powder, broad spectrum UV protection and specialized moisturizing agents to deliver a flawless, youthful complexion.
Tamarrian ūüíč.
Queens
This foundation is definetly full coverage . A friend recommended this foundation to me and I instantly fell in love . It feels light weight when it is on my face I forget I have makeup on . It is definetly worth a try !
Jocelyn G.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Naturelle more...
MY HOLY GRAIL!!

This foundation was recommended by my dermatologist as soon as it came out, I have acne prone skin and I've always struggled to find a foundation that best contributed to my situation, this foundation gives my face a natural glow and full coverage, it feels so amazing it doesn't feel like it's clogging up my pores. My face actually feels free. Thanks to this foundation I'm confident in my own skin. I can always rely on it and I'm so happy I found it. ūüíú HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
I LOVE this foundation! Only need a little bit to cover whole face. Blends well and is light weight! Perfect for winter because it is oil based and has the spf in it. The color matching is easy and definitely worth it!!
Brenna F.
A great foundation for normal, dry, or mature skin. Not ideal for someone who is oily. It has a beautiful skin like finish that doesn't look cakey. Defenitly has a nice satin finish and looks good throughout the day. Looks awesome on brides!
Natlee P.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my god ! This is honestly great. My cousin has this and it's amazing her skin looks amazing.
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
Is it heavy on your face?
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
Is it heavy on your face?
Renuka G.
Berkeley, CA
Is this foundation better for a particular skin type? I always have an issue with foundations making my skin look very oily, even though my skin is pretty normal.
Jessica G.
What's the coverage like? Sometimes I find it hard to get the perfect coverage.
Gabby O.
Tyrone, NM
Does this foundation make you look cakey?