GloMinerals GloTools - Eye Base Brush

A luxuriously fluffy eye shadow brush-Provides effortless deposit of pigment & blending-Made of the finest natural hair bristles- Features a long-lasting high quality wooden handle-Developed with acute precision for ideal control-Gives professional makeup results Product Line: GloMinerals - Accessories - GloTools Eye Base BrushProduct Size:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GloMinerals GloTools - Eye Base Brush!
Haddon Township, NJ
These types of brushes work great for blending under your eye. It blends your eyeshadow evenly giving it a nice look.
I use this brush to soften my eye make-up on my crease. The brush is very soft which makes it easier for me to blend and finalize my eye make-up. I bought it from my dermatologist who is a distributor of glominerals and glotools.

Looking for your answer?