BY GLOMINERALS #91 in Eyelash Curlers

• Silly question.... What is the proper order, curl then mascara or...4 Answers
Minnorea G.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es una erramienta que no debera faltar a ninguna mujer que quiera ser mas bella es muy buena en toda ocasión para maquillajes sencillos y para pestañas de lujo.recomendable
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to use this all the time. My eye lashed lay flat and not curled up, so this helps my eye lashes curl up. It make the crease stay for me to put makeup in and people can see my eye lashes. This is a have to have tool.
Tina T.
I would use this any time. it easy to use, affordable, and simple. i always it, but it doesn't curl all of your lashes. you would have to repeat it a couple of times to get them all. but there are many trick to it.
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I always use the eye lash curler when I do my makeup. It make a difference in my eyes when they are up. I do not buy expensive eye lash curler because I feel they all do they same. The only difference is the brand name.
Rachel S.
PACIFICA, CA
I think it's good for someone with a lot of practice curling your eyelashes. It didn't seem to work well for me. I had to repeat it over and over to get it to work.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it every day some time 3times a day just because I makes my eyelashes look longer and more importantly fuller ....I would recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
Love this tool! Who doesn't want their eye lashes to look even better? Longer, fuller and they stay curler when used with mascara. Its a must have for me!!!
Tiffany S.
These type of tools are a beauty necessity! It helps curls those lashes and prep them for mascara! I don't know what I would do without mine!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I am Asian and us Asians tend to have straight eye lashes. I use these eyelash curlers before going out for special night. Works great.
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have and I use every day.. It is quite easy to use anyone can use. let the good beautiful eyelashes .....
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silly question.... What is the proper order, curl then mascara or mascara first?