BY GLOMINERALS #78 in Eyelash Curlers

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have and I use every day.. It is quite easy to use anyone can use. let the good beautiful eyelashes .....
mariposa m.
mariposa m.
Rahway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It perfectly curls my eyelashs, quick and easy to use love it!!
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es una erramienta que no debera faltar a ninguna mujer que quiera ser mas bella es muy buena en toda ocasión para maquillajes sencillos y para pestañas de lujo.recomendable
Angela S.
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to use this all the time. My eye lashed lay flat and not curled up, so this helps my eye lashes curl up. It make the crease stay for me to put makeup in and people can see my eye lashes. This is a have to have tool.
Tina T.
Tina T.
I would use this any time. it easy to use, affordable, and simple. i always it, but it doesn't curl all of your lashes. you would have to repeat it a couple of times to get them all. but there are many trick to it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
PACIFICA, CA
I think it's good for someone with a lot of practice curling your eyelashes. It didn't seem to work well for me. I had to repeat it over and over to get it to work.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it every day some time 3times a day just because I makes my eyelashes look longer and more importantly fuller ....I would recommend this product to anyone
Genevieve  F.
Genevieve F.
Compton, CA
I always use the eye lash curler when I do my makeup. It make a difference in my eyes when they are up. I do not buy expensive eye lash curler because I feel they all do they same. The only difference is the brand name.
adilene B.
adilene B.
Chino, CA
Eye lash curlers are my favorite make up tool , it doesn't matter what company you purchase from they all do the job ! not only do they make your eye lashes look longer they also help you keep them ass high as an angel just add a little mascara and your good to go !
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
Royersford, PA
Love this tool! Who doesn't want their eye lashes to look even better? Longer, fuller and they stay curler when used with mascara. Its a must have for me!!!
Stacie J.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
Silly question.... What is the proper order, curl then mascara or mascara first?