17 colors available

BY GLOMINERALS

Gives brilliant color & radiant shine for your lips-Long wearing without stickiness-Contains antioxidants of vitamins A C E & green tea extract- Protects your lips from the damage of free radicals-Blended with sunflower & safflower seed oil for conditioning- Wear alone or pair with glo Precision lip pencil for definition & fuller lips Product Line: GloMinerals - Lip Color - GloGlossProduct Size: 4.4ml/0.15oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
The colors are great, gloss is fantastic. But when it's on the lips it's very sticky and tacky like. It makes your lips kinda stick together. Otherwise it's great color and glides on easily.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
Review for: Rose Gold
Great color and feel it's not sticky and at a great price point. I love glominerals gloss
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Review for: Cherry Blossom
It leaves nice luster and color, personally i didn't like the texture it had a light stickiness to it, also didn't have a bad smell but it wasn't exactly pleasant either.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Review for: Cherry Blossom
I think it works really good. This is an amazing lip gloss ! It makes your lips look shiny. (x I love it.
Cameron T.
Cameron T.
Mira Loma, CA
Review for: Naked
My friend has almost the exact same color and the same brand. I think this is a more spring/summer color it's really pretty.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Review for: Blushing
Used this Glo Minerals Glogloss Blushing once or twice. Its ok and would use again if I had to!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lily
I won this lip gloss at an office party where my sister in law used to work. I do like the shine of it, but it is very sticky and grainy. I do not wear it very often but it is very pretty.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Review for: Rose Gold
Who doesn't love lip gloss well I love lip gloss and it's amazing to waer especially during winter because it looks great.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Fantastic glosses! I use these every single day. So many great colors to pick from. Gloss has staying power. Glossy, but not sticky.
Chesnee , SC
Review for: Naked
I love trying new lip glosses, beauty products are my most favorite things to try and review.
Starr C.
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Is this gloss shimmery
jessica g.
jessica g.
Laredo, TX
Is it really glossy? And is it super sticky??
Chesnee , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it glossy or like lipstick?