BY GLOMINERALS

Seamless, sun kissed color enhancement with a hint of shimmer. Dust on lightly to add color and contour, or apply liberally to face and body for a no-consequence sun-tanned glo. Net Weight: 7.5 g / 0.26 fl oz. Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmate (vitamin C), Phytonadione (vitamin K), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain Iron Oxides, CI 77499, Carmine see more...

Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Every time I wear this bronzer I get compliments on how my skin looks. It gives a beautiful fresh bronze glow without any shimmer. It goes on light and is buildable which is perfect for my fair skin. It is not too warm or too cool, the perfect color.
Wanda T.
My face can appear washed out at times so I use GloMinerals GloBronze-Sunlight 0.35 oz to assure I am looking my best. The first time I tried this product I knew it would be the one that I take everywhere. I would and do buy it again as it keeps me feeling and looking my best.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
I am in LOVE with Glo Minerals! Their color pigment is rich but not cakey! Their blushes are just the right amount of sheer with color. I also love how blendable they are!
Stephanie P.
I love glominerals, and this bronzer is one of my must-have favorites for my makeup bag. It's a great natural-looking color and blends perfectly with my glominerals pressed base foundation. I like to apply it with the texture brush by glominerals. It only picks up a small amount of the powder and blends it into my face beautifully.
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend!! Their color pigment is rich but not cakey! Their blushes are just the right amount of sheer with color. I also love how blendable they are!
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
I've also never used GloMinerals, but I do know some people who have. They love the stuff and have never used anything else.
amiah d.
I like this powder a lot. But I just the too faced better. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this one though.
Becky H.
Williston
This product works pretty well, but it cracks under sunlight. But overall I was not let down by this product
Xiosmara H.
I like it. Not my favorite but it does the job. It smells okay. I can definitely try something else.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA
This product made me look light sunlight. Because of how bright it was. I felt like I was the sun