glominerals glo Water Resistant Mascara - Black

Available in Black Say goodbye to lackluster lashes and get ready for glo Water resistant mascara's triple threat: it's a water resistant, lengthening, volumizing formulation that delivers high intensity color for long-lasting, dramatic lashes. This mascara delivers high color intensity with a soft and creamy formula that coats each eyelash. The formula is quick drying and will not smudge, clump or glob. Plus, it provides vital nutrients to the lashes and is gentle enough for sensitive eyes. Directions: Sweep on lashes to extend and define. Additives of bamboo and D-Panthenol help regenerate lashes by preventing moisture loss and keeping lashes healthy. Easily remove with gl Eye makeup remover or rinse with water and gentle cleanser. Net Weight: 0.27 oz./8 ml see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Lindsay M.
Incredibly resistant to water and an incredibly nice color. Beautiful packaging and it's pretty much waterproof. I can't think of any way to improve it. Doesn't even clump. Would recommend to others this summer
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I just ran out of mine and I have been trying out others and none of them compare. I guess I'll have to order a new one!!
Katelyn B.
Byron center, MI
Top quality stuff. I love glo products. I have never ever had a problem with these products. I love them