BY GLOMINERALS

Glominerals glo Shimmer Brick Gleam contains four colors in one and can be used separately or together for a more individual look on any complexion. It will provide a natural glow to illuminate and transform your makeup. It contains Vitamin A, C and E to promote collagen and protect from free radicals. Type: Beauty - Skin Care Scent: Original see more...

Joey E.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is okay.
It isn't as bright of a highlight as I'd like, but it's a nice natural glow.
It can be kind of chunky sometimes so I always have to tap off my brush.
The staying power is okay. It does fade a little through the day.
Overall, it's a nice blushy, natural highlight. It just needs a little extra care and maintenance.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beverly Hills, FL
Its not the best highlighter but it definitely gets the job done for a little while till you get to your good stuff.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
las vegas, NV
I'm not a huge fan of using powder bronzer but my friend recommended me this. I was a little skeptical at first, with the price and how I felt but I bought it and I fell in love immediately!!! It's a matte like powder and doesn't give your face a "dry" look.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Clinton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend had this product & we all used it on our face for her wedding. I had to ask her later the exact name of it so I could buy some for myself! If you sweep your brush over all 4 colors then swipe it on your cheek bones, it gives a really great dewy glow to your face. I found mine a bit cheaper on Amazon ($22).