BY GLOMINERALS

Glominerals glo Shimmer Brick Gleam contains four colors in one and can be used separately or together for a more individual look on any complexion. It will provide a natural glow to illuminate and transform your makeup. It contains Vitamin A, C and E to promote collagen and protect from free radicals. Type: Beauty - Skin Care Scent: Original see more...

Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
This stuff is okay.
It isn't as bright of a highlight as I'd like, but it's a nice natural glow.
It can be kind of chunky sometimes so I always have to tap off my brush.
The staying power is okay. It does fade a little through the day.
Overall, it's a nice blushy, natural highlight. It just needs a little extra care and maintenance.
Karly W.
CLINTON, AR
My friend had this product & we all used it on our face for her wedding. I had to ask her later the exact name of it so I could buy some for myself! If you sweep your brush over all 4 colors then swipe it on your cheek bones, it gives a really great dewy glow to your face. I found mine a bit cheaper on Amazon ($22).
Zoe S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a huge fan of using powder bronzer but my friend recommended me this. I was a little skeptical at first, with the price and how I felt but I bought it and I fell in love immediately!!! It's a matte like powder and doesn't give your face a "dry" look.
Alexis S.
Beverly Hills, FL
Its not the best highlighter but it definitely gets the job done for a little while till you get to your good stuff.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this Highlight powder I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.