glominerals glo Sheer Lip Stick uploaded by Sofia R.glominerals glo Sheer Lip Stick uploaded by Marcela G.glominerals glo Sheer Lip Stick uploaded by Thainá Tavares M.

BY GLOMINERALS

glo Minerals island inspired gl Sheer lip collection offers an ultra moisturizing formulation that delivers the perfect amount of color for the breezy summer months. Providing a subtle lip tint for a sexy summer pout, these three colors ensure this product will be an instant classic. Jamaica: a sheer burnt cinnamon tone that can take you from day into evening Fiji: drench your lips in this sheer raspberry pink. A little to be subtle, a lot to be daring! Directions: Apply on lips as needed. Net Weight: 3.5 g / 0.12 oz Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Castor Seed Oil, Kaolin, Phytosteryl Oleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Candelilla Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Seed Oil, Silica, Phenoxyethanol Ethyl Vanillin, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben Isobutylparaben. May contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77494, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:2) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 30 Lake(CI 73360:1), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:2), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:4), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2) Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Tin Oxide (CI77461). see more...

Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a big fan I really don't like the color on my self but i had to keep applying to me it came off easy it didn't meet my expectations I did t like how it looked shiny I would t but it again but it could look better on a different person. Just wasn't for me
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Bend
Love this!! Long lasting! I would love to try more colors! Wasn't hard to find any store really. Was my first time using it. Would buy it again!! Might go and get more! Easy to use!
patria m.
patria m.
Yonkers, NY
This product is amazzzzzing !! from the scent all the way to the texture con is that you need to apply more than once to achieve the actual color.
Zantina J.
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
Love this shade of lipstick . It's like a mauve nude pink color . It's great for a year round nude lip stick . I would recommend
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Willow
Really beautiful color and it's a beautiful product. I've never personally used it but my friend lives by this lipstick.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Elyria, OH
Loved it, glides nice and smooth and doesn't irritate my lips ! It also last a pretty long time. I love it.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
This color is amazing against my lips it looks like a nude color. And it is also shimmery!
Zipper H.
Zipper H.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: Willow
I am looking for a lipstick that stays on the whole day does this product do to that?
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.
Review for: Glosheer Lip Capri
I love lip coverage that shines and shimmers. Because a mouth is one of the first things people look at when engaging in conversation. This product delivers that effect and more. It leaves your lips moist which is a must in any type of weather. The color matches my skin tone also. And it stays on for all day wearing. I give it a 4 star rating.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Glolip Stick
This lipstick is okay. It's expensive (to me with my limited means). It does make my lips look nice, and I got a few compliments.
Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
Oceanside, CA
Does the color last on for hours?
member-5e8b1a54b
member-5e8b1a54b
Maricopa, AZ
What skin color dos this best fit?
Skyler C.
Skyler C.
Salina, KS
How does this product compare to Mac lipstick products?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dos Palos, CA
Dose it work really good would it be like a good shade it IT that really smeary one
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Orlando, FL
How often do you have to reapply this through out the day?