glominerals glo Protective Liquid Foundation uploaded by ASHLEY C.
19 colors available

BY GLOMINERALS

glominerals Protective Liquid Foundation - Matte II works to even your complexion, covering blemishes and other imperfections while providing protective antioxidant benefits. Lightweight in texture and non-comedogenic makes it perfect for blemish-prone, oily and problem skin types. Formulated with soothing aloe vera and cucumber, it conditions and promotes natural health and beauty as it evens the skin tone for a fresh and radiant finish. Provides a soft, matte finish. Golden (Matte II) is a ideal for light-medium skin tones. Due to a manufacturer packaging change, item received may vary from product image. see more...

Dwayne S.
Dwayne S.
Anderson, CA
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Golden Light 1.4 fl oz
My aunt bought me this foundation when i moved up to where i live now. i loved the finish it gave me, and the coverage was really nice. Since i got it from my aunt i only had to pay half the price of this product. But once it got close to winter it started looking really really tan on me and made me look funny. so i don't use it and i got the base tint in the color beige. it looks really good. so overall this product is nice but make sure if to get winter and summer shades.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Golden Light 1.4 fl oz
I loved this foundation. It had really good coverage and it was good for my skin. However when applying this foundation be very careful it's very full coverage and a little goes a very long way. Glo minerals is great if you are allergic to chemicals that are in most makeup.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is the foundation I use most often on my clients. It photographs really well and is medium to full coverage. It may not be best for someone with oily skin, but I have not had any problems with it as long as a set it with a powder. Great product, would highly recommend!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Graton, Ca
New favorite! Just purchased this last week and I'm in love. It has a matte finish and is full coverage. My hair stylist recommend it to me. It blends easily. Gives you mac coverage without clogging your pores. Love it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Natural
I like this foundation okay.. it covers good but I'm very oily and it just doesn't keep the oil at bay
Katie F.
Katie F.
Covington, LA
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Golden
This is great! I really liked the coverage with this and it didn't look clowny and lasted for a long time
Abby H.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Golden
This is a wonderful prduct. The coverage is nice and full. It was long lasting and wasn't cakey. I would definitely use again
Vandalia, IL
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Natural Light 1.4 fl oz
Love this product! It stays true to the reviews and its worth the price! Not oily like most foundations.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Natural Light 1.4 fl oz
My favorite foundation! Comes in many colors but my color is natural light. It never leaves my face feeling oily or dry, but makes it feel moisturizer all day!
sherinna h.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Gloprotective Liquid Foundation Satin Ii Golden Fair 1.4 fl oz
This is for the bright girls they have a lot of y'all colors I wish they will have one for my color tone I would love to try this foundation out to see if it's like a matte finish your legs we need light looking classy bar does it work good for Oliy face..
Vandalia, IL
Is it a good product?
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
What shades are avilable?