BY GLOMINERALS

Apply using glominerals kabuki or ultra brush in small circular motions to achieve perfect even coverage. Using brush of choice apply to clean, moisturized skin. Begin with a small amount, and layer if needed. Reapply after substantial sun exposure or excessive perspiration. see more...

• Can somebody please compare shade to shade in another brand? Thanks!1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this? 1 Answers
  • Is this more like a foundation or a powder?1 Answers
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was recommended this brand by my esthetician, she said it does a great job of adding slight coverage, setting my makeup and (best of all) not clogging my pores! This powder adds a light layer of coverage, and doesn't oxidize throughout the day. It's a nice neutral powder, which for me is hard to find. (My shade is golden light - not to pink or yellow) it does set my makeup all day without fail. A little pricey since I'm not to familiar with the brand, but since it came with such a high recommendation/lasts all day day, I have repurchased it.
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
Love love love my Glo products. I've worked with and personally have used the Glo skincare and makeup and have to say it is the best stuff I've worked with. I have combo/oily skin and I use this pressed base. It last and helps to control shine through out the day. Plus it is packed with vitamins great for the skin and doesn't cause my acne prone skin to breakout. This makeup line is used in derm offices and is great for the skin. It was originally used to help give post surgery clients coverage and help to heal the skin!
Valli O.
I absolutely love this pressed base! I discovered it when I worked at a derm office and it's absolutely amazing and good for your skin. For light makeup days I would first apply a tinted sunscreen then set it with this and it had great coverage and never broke me out. My favorite brush to use is the Glo Minerals LUXE flat top foundation brush. I would also use a fluffy clean eyeshadow brush to add extra coverage over acne scars. I always recommended this to derm patients.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really isn't my favorite.
It's really Cakey and it looks very powdery on the skin.
Even the lightest shade in the line, natural fair, is still too dark for my skin.
Only nice thing is the compact it comes in.
It is not worth the 50$ it costs.
Makayla B.
Davis , IL
This is my favorite pressed powder I've used! It goes on smooth and even for a natural look. It last forever too, normally only go through 1-2 in a whole year!! Highly recommend this powder
Brooklyn W.
Lakeland, FL
Absolutely love this product! Covers just about everything!! Definitely my favorite powder foundation.
Alynne G.
Sugar Hill, GA
I love glo minerals pressed base! Excellent coverage, feels light, and doesn't irritate my skin. Despite trying alternatives, I always end up happy only with glo minerals.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
The formula of this product was really great, but it was a little too dark for my fair skin. Great product nonetheless.
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
I don't mind paying a little more for some top quality foundation. I absolutely love glo products. That's all I use
Lucero E.
My mom and I just recently tried this product out and we both love it, it really lasted through the night
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can somebody please compare shade to shade in another brand? Thanks!
Emily S.
Has anybody tried this?
Erica S.
Is this more like a foundation or a powder?