BY GLOMINERALS

Apply using glominerals kabuki or ultra brush in small circular motions to achieve perfect even coverage. Using brush of choice apply to clean, moisturized skin. Begin with a small amount, and layer if needed. Reapply after substantial sun exposure or excessive perspiration. see more...

• Can somebody please compare shade to shade in another bra...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this? 1 Answers
  • Is this more like a foundation or a powder?1 Answers
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my favorite pressed powder I’ve ever used. Good coverage without looking caked on. Gives me a nice subtle “glow” as well. I use honey medium when I am very tan, usually am honey light, and in the winter wear honey fair or golden medium. I find it cheapest on amazon. Astonishing skincare with code mss100 (if still active) for 10% discount is my other go-to place to purchase. It can be found in stores like salons sometimes when you are first trying to figure out the right color but will likely be more expensive there. I apply with the glominerals ultra brush. GloMinerals - GloTools - Ultra Brush 1 pc
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Review for: Honey-Light more...
I was introduced to Glo Minerals by my esthetician about 3 years ago and I haven't turned back since.  My skin is very temperamental and I've always had issues with acne and rosacea.  Unlike many makeups which have clogged my pores, I've never had a single issue with Glo Minerals.  My only complaint would be that it can feel slightly heavy at times, especially in the warmer months.
Valli O.
I absolutely love this pressed base! I discovered it when I worked at a derm office and it's absolutely amazing and good for your skin. For light makeup days I would first apply a tinted sunscreen then set it with this and it had great coverage and never broke me out. My favorite brush to use is the Glo Minerals LUXE flat top foundation brush. I would also use a fluffy clean eyeshadow brush to add extra coverage over acne scars. I always recommended this to derm patients.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Was recommended this brand by my esthetician, she said it does a great job of adding slight coverage, setting my makeup and (best of all) not clogging my pores! This powder adds a light layer of coverage, and doesn't oxidize throughout the day. It's a nice neutral powder, which for me is hard to find. (My shade is golden light - not to pink or yellow) it does set my makeup all day without fail. A little pricey since I'm not to familiar with the brand, but since it came with such a high recommendation/lasts all day day, I have repurchased it.
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
Love love love my Glo products. I've worked with and personally have used the Glo skincare and makeup and have to say it is the best stuff I've worked with. I have combo/oily skin and I use this pressed base. It last and helps to control shine through out the day. Plus it is packed with vitamins great for the skin and doesn't cause my acne prone skin to breakout. This makeup line is used in derm offices and is great for the skin. It was originally used to help give post surgery clients coverage and help to heal the skin!
Rachel M.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite must have in my makeup bag! This product applies in a smooth, flawless matte finish. It stays on no matter what the weather. And it is good for your skin so if you accidentally sleep in your makeup from time to time you wake up with breakouts. I use this every day and constantly get compliments on my skin, that it looks so flawless. I love it!
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
This really isn't my favorite.
It's really Cakey and it looks very powdery on the skin.
Even the lightest shade in the line, natural fair, is still too dark for my skin.
Only nice thing is the compact it comes in.
It is not worth the 50$ it costs.
Courtney H.
Magazine, AR
After trying multiple foundations, I have found the one whom my soul loves. This foundation blends so well with my skin and is super lightweight! It cost a little more than I wish it did, but it's worth it! Try it out for yourself!
Makayla B.
Platteville , WI
This is my favorite pressed powder I've used! It goes on smooth and even for a natural look. It last forever too, normally only go through 1-2 in a whole year!! Highly recommend this powder
Marnie S.
Sunset, SC
Have been buying this color and product for several years. It really does give you a glow. I use it all over to give me that sun kissed look. I'll always be a loyal customer. Use a little or use more for full coverage. This product is something I couldn't live without!
Erica S.
Is this more like a foundation or a powder?
Emily S.
Has anybody tried this?
Emily S.
Can somebody please compare shade to shade in another brand? Thanks!

Walmart