A mineral base pencil for fast natural looking brows-Fills in brows to define & enhance brow line- Comes with a versatile brush on other end for 2-in-1 shaping & blending-Infused with antioxidants of vitamins A C E & green tea extract- Fights against the damage of free radicals Product Line: GloMinerals - Brow & Liner - GloPrecision Brow PencilProduct Size: 1.1g/0.04oz

Where can I buy this?
Produto maravilhoso. Atende as minhas expectativas. Super pigmentado e fácil para esfumar.
Do you have different mascara tips for it?
Start your review of glominerals glo Precision Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
“Easy to use and apply. The brush on one end and pencil on the other make it very Convenient. Great color match.” in 3 reviews
Clinton, WI
Review for: Taupe, Blonde
Definitely not my favorite, but it does its job. Easy to use. Smooth application. Not super thick but not too thin of coverage. Perfect for something to cover balding spots in brows or even just to make them look a little extra full.
If there’s one thing I absolutely have to touch up before leaving my apartment it’s my brows. I’m always looking for the next best pencil to get my money’s worth. It perfectly matches my hair and glides on effortlessly. It really gets into those tiny bare areas that are hard to reach. Plus, the other end of the pencil has a brush that I use to angle it out. I could go weeks without tweezing and somehow this brush can transform them into Lily Collins-esque arches!
glominerals glo Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by trisha V.
Review for: Taupe
Filling in my eyebrows is new to me. glominerals glo Precision Brow Pencil was a good pencil and the color, taupe matched perfectly. We all know you have to get your eyebrows perfect or they look strange. I don't feel confident filling in my eyebrows yet so I wonder if I should start by trying something else besides a pencil. Otherwise, this would be a good pencil for someone with more experience than me.
Review for: Taupe
I am not typically one for brow pencils i tend to like eye shadows better but i felt that this pencil was effective and gave me brows more depth. will definitely consider repurchasing
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Brunette
I don't particularly like this brand, but i have to say that the brow pencil is a great find. It's pigmented and is built with quality wood.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Brunette
Definitely a must have i love that it has the brow brush attached so its highly convenient i recommend eyebrow lovers to try this
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Brunette
Broke off the first time I tried to use it. Total fail for me. Very sad about it. Can't give much of an opinion beyond that.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Brunette
This is the perfect shade for my brows, and how can you go wrong with the brush on the end?! sharpens well and looks good on!
Scott, LA
Review for: Aubum
I liked this product. It was easy to use and nice and compact to fit in my makeup bag.