BY GLOMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with natural high-pigment minerals with broad UV protection Contains clay based formulation for maximum oil absorption Renders you a shine-free translucent matte complexion Enriched with antioxidant vitamins A C E & green tea extract Defends skin from the aging effect of free radicals Perfect as a touch-up powder to keep a fresh look whole day see more...

Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
So sad that this has been discontinued! It gave a beautiful, smooth finish to my face, almost like airbrush. I would apply it after I finished my makeup to set/bring everything together. It made my skin look flawless!
Crystal C.
i dont use face powders much, maybe because i dont like feeling like i have too much covering my face.. but this is a nice light powder. compliments any kind of complexion since its more like a veil.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
This product sets your foundation to keep it lasting all day. I use this with the powder brush and swipe it over the entire face. Takes the shine from my face without making me look flat. I recommend this to everyone.
Malorie R.
Also another one of my favorite make up products. perfect for all skin types and again its non animal cruelty free. very easy to apply, it smells amazing and helps your acne stay stable all day. i used on my wedding day and will always use these products. glominerals glo Perfecting Powder for Face
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I don't like glominerals glo perfecting powder for face, because its not a loose powder, and it feels not nice on my skin it feels cakey, I would not recommend this product to any of my friends. The pressed powder is also hard to get out of the compact.
Suzie O.
Irvine, CA
This didn't work for me. Not the right color, not the right texture and did not last long at all. It sort of sat on top of my skin instead of sinking in. It just looked powdery if that makes sense. It also left a white cast almost like baby powder on my face.
Bailey H.
Sand Springs, OK
I love this powder, it isn't very expensive and does not like a cakey texture or look. It is easy to apply. I have a pale complexion and break out easily. It help cover up my blemishes and I would recommend to anyone
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
Not a huge fan but its an okay product. I felt that it made my imperfections stand out a bit too much. I bought mine online. I have acne and its oily and sometimes dry. Its more affordable than other products but its still an okay product. I would not recommend it to others
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Perfect for the final touch up I use this on the going go for when I'm looking greasy just put this on and boom it's done my face looks so clean and clear when I use this it doesn't look powdery at all
Ellen K.
Janesville, WI
My favorite powder foundation by far!! I have combination skin and it works perfectly. It's easy to apply and gives a nice, natural, matte finish. Easily my go-to!

Amazon