BY GLOMINERALS

Glo-Minerals Tinted Primer SPF 30 1oz This silky, oil free, tinted primer with pure mineral sun protection glides on to instantly even skin tone, mask imperfections and provide all day coverage. Wear alone for sheer radiance or prep foundation for a flawless complexion. Mineral pigments even tone and mask imperfections while a combination of skin-conditioning silicones fill in fine lines and pores. The result is impeccably smooth, flawless-looking skin. Directions: - Wear alone for a natural, smooth complexion with added sun protection. - Wear under your favorite glo minerals foundation for extra coverage and extended wear. - Blend with Sheer Tint Base - Illuminator for a subtle, healthy glo. Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 4%, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) see more...

Pauline M.
This stuff is amazing. It's super lightweight and silky in texture, and once it goes on, skin almost looks airbrushed (I have generally clear skin so most days I apply this I don't need anything else underneath). I love that it has SPF built into the formula. I have gotten so many compliments on the radiance of my skin while wearing this - I highly recommend it!
Skye H.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite tinted primer. I have very oily skin and am able to get coverage and the perfect base for my powder foundation with Glo.
Brittany D.
Scott, LA
Super light weight and gives your skin and even tone. Some days I put this on with eye liner and walk out the door.