BY GLOMINERALS

• What do you like most about this, and what do you dislike...5 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Malorie R.
Used for my wedding day. Left my face looking fantastic for a summer Texas weddings . The packaging was just a bottle . I had no problem with my sensitive skin . No need for improvement either . Perfect product .Glominerals Glo Minerals Moist Hydration Mist 2.0 oz
DONNA V.
I use this on a regular basis for several things. Smooths make-up to just the right consistency as not to settle in creases or pores.
Thins out my moisturizer and love the way it feels (I do not like heavy anything on my face and need a real heavy duty moisturizer).
Use during the day for a moisture spritz. Works miracles as a "Freshen up, Pick-me-up"... Also as a cool-down after being out in the sun.
I have older skin and this to me is the one item I would not do without....
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
I really like this.
It smells good and it makes my face look really fresh and dewy.
It has hyaluronic acid so it helps hydrate your skin!
My only complaint is how hard the mist sprays out.
jaquessia s.
Just like the name it really does moisturizer and hydrates the skin. Definitely makes the face feel fresh.
Daisy R.
When my mother uses this her face does look as if she had just washed her face and applied make up.
Laura H.
Perfect for anyone with dry skin, it hydrates and lasts too. Reccommend this product for sure :)
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely love this product leave fave feeling clean and moist and best of all its not heavy
Andrea M.
Regina , SK
Oh god, this is one of the few things I actually hate from Glo. The mist itself isn’t bad, but there are definitely better hydrating rose mists out there on the market. What irks me the most is that the spray on this is so aggressive that it just drenches your entire face.
Brittany J.
This product is AMAZING!

I have very dry and sensitive skin and most of the time I am very limited to what products I can use especially on my face, but this product doesn't make my skin oily, or break it out, it gives a real refreshing feel. I use it under my toner before I start my makeup routine and I use it after I take off my makeup in the evening.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this makes my skin feel so great and hydrated like the dry feeling is gone when i apply this first before my makeup i love it
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick
What do you like most about this, and what do you dislike the most?