Glominerals glo Minerals Contour Kit uploaded by Carly C.Glominerals glo Minerals Contour Kit uploaded by Pakize K.Glominerals glo Minerals Contour Kit uploaded by Nikkita W.

BY GLOMINERALS

glo Minerals Contour KitThis contouring palette features four powder shades to enhance features and create dimension. Whether softly subtle or more dramatically chiseled, these blendable and buildable formulas allow you to create a customized contour statement. Available Shades: Fair to Light Medium to DarkDirections: Contour: Darker shades create the illusion of slimming features to sculpt and define. Choose a contour shade two shades darker than your complexion and apply along cheekbones, hairline, sides of nose and jawline. Highlight: Lighter shades illuminate and brighten. Apply matte highlight to middle of forehead, brow bones, upper cheekbones, down center of nose, bow of lip and center of chin. Lightly dust shimmer over matte highlight for added luminosity. Blend: Lightly blend highlight and contour areas together for a seamless, natural look. For best results, use glo Minerals Contour/Highlight Brush. Expert Tips: Shades can be used on the eyes as highlight and crease shadows. Contour shades can be used as all over bronzer. Mix shades to customize color. mce Item Media Service youtube:{id:-Ssiur95NhM, width:440,height:330} do not directly edit this HTML, it will be overwritten by the mediaservice plugin /mce Item Media Service Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol, (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77492, CI77491, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470, Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Ultramarines (CI77007). see more...

• Does this kit at all compare to the Anastasia glo lit pal...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product I usually use anastasia 1 Answers
  • I've never used highlighter, is this a good brand to star...2 Answers
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this contour kit. It gives you suggestions on where to apply the colors for dummy contours like me. Personally the bottom right brown is too dark for me hence the 4/5. I LOVE the highlighter though so I would buy again
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I have this kit in medium to dark and really like it. I wish the darkest shade would have less orange hues in it. But other than that the shades are buttery & blend very well.
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
Great coverage and beautiful shades. The warm too was a bit too dark for me but I felt it lasted a while. Not all day but at least 4-5 hours
Skye H.
Omaha, NE
Anyone mixing the two contour colors? I've found I like it better that way.
Andrea M.
Regina , SK
Review for: glo Minerals Contour Kit more...
This is a really great contour kit for beginners! Powders that you can build up and blend out well, and a face map on the inside of the package. I’m olive toned and I can use light during the winter and medium dark during the summer. My only critique is that like most of their line, the shades may not be suitable for those on the higher end of the Fitzpatrick scale.
Destiny M.
Baker, LA
I've never used highlighter, is this a good brand to start with ?
Alina Joy S.
Laurelville, OH
I've never attempted contouring before and wondered what would be good to start out with
Paige A.
Does this kit at all compare to the Anastasia glo lit palette maybe as a spoof
Is this a good product I usually use anastasia