BY GLOMINERALS

Buy glominerals Foundations - glominerals glo Loose Base Powder Foundation Natural Medium. How-to-Use: Using the brush of choice apply to a clean, moisturized skin. Begin with a small amount, and layer if needed. Reapply after substantial sun exposure or excessive perspiration. see more...

• For those of you who have used this, do you feel like it stays on w...3 Answers
  • Im obssesd with makeup and i hope i could get this powder foundatio...1 Answers
  • Please ladies try this let me know if you love it like i do2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage is great. Feel is great, very natural on the skin. This silky smooth foundation glides on effortlessly and covers my skin pigmentation issues. The only problem is the mess...
Easy To Apply
Good Pigmentation
Good Value
Long Lasting
Versatile
Rhiannon  C.
Rhiannon C.
Charleston, SC
Amazing product. I get constant compliments when I wear it. it gives a flawless look. I use it only sparingly when I want to look good or a special occasion!!!
Cincinnati, OH
I have used this for about 1 week i love love this glow it gives my skin my face looks so good i look younger so i think it's the best five stars hands down must have for summer number one must have
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
This product is pretty great. The color didn't match my skin tone but that was my own fault. The makeup does the job and doesn't leave much room for fall out despite the fact that it's a powder. Excellent to use as a base, and completely price worthy.
Jc M.
Jc M.
Review for: Gloloose Base Powder Foundation Natural Medium 37 fl oz
I find this stays on very well and really isn't a half bad product, it's super lightweight, and you can hardly tell your wearing it, it was really easy to apply and gave me full coverage, you don't need much to achieve this either😊, I would really use again and reccomend to anyone
Amber H.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you who have used this, do you feel like it stays on well or wears off?
Cincinnati, OH
Please ladies try this let me know if you love it like i do
Fatma a.
Fatma a.
Doha, Qatar
Im obssesd with makeup and i hope i could get this powder foundation since a lot of of people say its better that the other foundation. In my opinion I think it is acutally easier to apply and stays on for a long time:)