glominerals glo Loose Base Powder Foundation uploaded by Kelley H.
4 colors available

BY GLOMINERALS #67 in Powder Foundation

Glominerals glo Loose Base Golden Dark contains highly pigmented minerals that create to provide perfect matte coverage for fair to medium complexions. This contains nourishing antioxidants to enhance the look and health of your skin. see more...

• Does anyone know a good place to get this in Canada?!?!? Other than...1 Answers
  • I try a lot of powders but most of them just make me itch my face. ...1 Answers
  • So I have tried this and I like the complexion a lot. It gives off ...1 Answers
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this pressed powder for six years now and it's so great. My uncle is a plastic surgeon and his esthetician recommended this, as they carried it in their office, and I've never gone back. It doesn't dry out your skin like some drugstore brands do and it leaves you with a natural glow-- not too cakey or heavy feeling, but definitely full coverage. I usually just dab concealer where I need it and use this on top and that's enough for me. My skin breaks out a lot from other makeups but this never has made it act up. I highly recommend this powder!
Hayley  P.
Hayley P.
Cary, IL
Amazing foundation, i seriously love it! Not cakey or drying. Doesn't settle in creases. However, for me, it was about $45, which is very expensive for the amount you get. It works wonderful with a good primer. It doesn't have very good staying power, unfortunately, even with a setting spray; I was able to rub it off even after i had just applied it. Great coverage though i must say. Over all great product! Best foundation i have tried so far.
Emily-Ann C.
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The salon I work with carries this brand and I grabbed it on a whim when I needed to touch up my makeup. I have dry skin and a lot of times powders cling to my dry patches.... However this loose base does not! I can build it up as much as I want and it does not get chalky or cakey. It definitely has a dewy finish if a powder can have that! I'm on my third container of this.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Temple city, Ca
I used this product for years. It was very easy to use and lasted all day. However, I could never find a perfect shade. The darker I went, the muddier I looked. They need to add more golden tones for medium complexions. I did enjoy this product, but I do find I prefer other mineral foundations to this.
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
Nice and quick to apply. This is a nice product with good coverage. You must use a primer under it or it won't stick. This powder lasts all day and gives your skin a flawless look with a smooth finish, it is nicely packaged and recommended. Good foundation.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Can you say AMAZING!? I have tried SO MANY foundations, this is stellar! I swore by liquid foundation for years, now I will only wear the pressed foundation! It's full coverage, not cakey, does not sit in creases. I only buy this product!! Swear by it!!!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Hamilton, MT
Glominerals Glo Loose Base Powder Foundation is a nice light weight finishing powder. I used this to help seal in my other makeup to keep it lasting throughout my day.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Beige Light
I love the shimmer and he glow of the base powder. It's fun on a girls night out when you're going dancing. I don't think it's really for an everyday use
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Golden Medium
Really amazing all over glow for my face which makes me glowy and beautiful. this foundation is good for everybody no matter what kind of skin you have.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great base foundation the formualrion is great and its easy to work with its also very blendable and buildable I would recommend this product
Does anyone know a good place to get this in Canada?!?!? Other than eBay?
Maria R.
Maria R.
I try a lot of powders but most of them just make me itch my face. Was wondering if this product is different
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
So I have tried this and I like the complexion a lot. It gives off a very nice coverage as well.