glominerals glo Loose Base Powder Foundation uploaded by Kelley H.

BY GLOMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glominerals glo Loose Base Golden Dark contains highly pigmented minerals that create to provide perfect matte coverage for fair to medium complexions. This contains nourishing antioxidants to enhance the look and health of your skin. see more...

• Does anyone know a good place to get this in Canada?!?!? ...1 Answers
  • I try a lot of powders but most of them just make me itch...1 Answers
  • So I have tried this and I like the complexion a lot. It ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is AMAZING. I have been using this for over 10 years and the formula is better than ever! I have naturally clear skin and I love this because it is the perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy or caked and gives off a beautiful airbrushed look. Works even better when combined with their hydration mist.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this pressed powder for six years now and it's so great. My uncle is a plastic surgeon and his esthetician recommended this, as they carried it in their office, and I've never gone back. It doesn't dry out your skin like some drugstore brands do and it leaves you with a natural glow-- not too cakey or heavy feeling, but definitely full coverage. I usually just dab concealer where I need it and use this on top and that's enough for me. My skin breaks out a lot from other makeups but this never has made it act up. I highly recommend this powder!
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
The salon I work with carries this brand and I grabbed it on a whim when I needed to touch up my makeup. I have dry skin and a lot of times powders cling to my dry patches.... However this loose base does not! I can build it up as much as I want and it does not get chalky or cakey. It definitely has a dewy finish if a powder can have that! I'm on my third container of this.
Hayley  P.
Cary, IL
Amazing foundation, i seriously love it! Not cakey or drying. Doesn't settle in creases. However, for me, it was about $45, which is very expensive for the amount you get. It works wonderful with a good primer. It doesn't have very good staying power, unfortunately, even with a setting spray; I was able to rub it off even after i had just applied it. Great coverage though i must say. Over all great product! Best foundation i have tried so far.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
I used this product for years. It was very easy to use and lasted all day. However, I could never find a perfect shade. The darker I went, the muddier I looked. They need to add more golden tones for medium complexions. I did enjoy this product, but I do find I prefer other mineral foundations to this.
Kelley H.
Can you say AMAZING!? I have tried SO MANY foundations, this is stellar! I swore by liquid foundation for years, now I will only wear the pressed foundation! It's full coverage, not cakey, does not sit in creases. I only buy this product!! Swear by it!!!
Genesis D.
Nice and quick to apply. This is a nice product with good coverage. You must use a primer under it or it won't stick. This powder lasts all day and gives your skin a flawless look with a smooth finish, it is nicely packaged and recommended. Good foundation.
Hanna-Lee M.
Glo minerals praised foundation is my favorite foundation for a great coverage. it goes on so smoothly and doesn't feel thick or caked on. it also has a great length of stay and I don't feel like it comes off in the middle of the day
Kait J.
Again, this is the only powder i have EVER used. i will not switch. it does not clog pores, but it sits on your face all day. it is light, but covers everything. it can get pricey though. but it is worth every penny
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
I first heard about Glo Minerals when a makeup artist used it on me on set. It's fantastically light and you can easily build coverage. I love it because it's quick, easy, looks fantastic, and feels like you're not even wearing anything!
Does anyone know a good place to get this in Canada?!?!? Other than eBay?
Maria R.
I try a lot of powders but most of them just make me itch my face. Was wondering if this product is different
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
So I have tried this and I like the complexion a lot. It gives off a very nice coverage as well.