BY GLOMINERALS

Glominerals Face Primer creates a consistent surface for your everyday foundation application. It smoothes out fine lines or imperfections to give a balanced, smooth finish to your makeup. Combines soothing ingredients and antioxidants to keep skin protected from free radical damage. This gel is great for all skin types even sensitive. Extends the life of your foundation and gives your makeup a flawless finish. see more...

glominerals glo Face Primer 14.7ml/0.5oz
  • "very light and great product! i love how it doesn't leave my face feeling nor looking oily! definitely recommend it people!" in 8 reviews
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Not my favorite primer- it tends to be very drying on my combination skin. I use water based foundation so perhaps I need to use a more creamy primer, as this one feels slightly more silicone-like than I am used to. Will probably not repurchase.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
I love this primer. Makes my skin glow and look flawless. I have sensitive skin and I have no issues. It's easy to put on and easy to remove. Great product and something everyone will love. Helps look flawless.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I've tried a few different face primers and this is one of my favorites. Some are very oily but this one isn't. I really enjoy it. I only have it in a small tube and I'm almost out so I definitely have to order a new one.
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this primer. I don't typically wear foundation but I use this on my face to fill in large pores on my cheeks. It works great. It is so smooth and has a nice matte finish.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
This is a go to especially is you have oily skin ! My T zone is so hard to keep under control and keep my make up in place. This primer will be you holy grail for those oily ladies !! This product leaves you skin so smooth !
Haylie B.
This face primer is great for combination skin! My T zone tends to get oily within a few hours after makeup application. This has helped reduced the oil appearance.
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Applies on very smoothly and does the job! Texture isn't so creamy or so oily it's the perfect primer for any skin type, really recommend this primer!
Cassandra F.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product is very good along with the compact powders for the face. I swear by only two brands in makeup and they are this one and Dermalogica.
Vitória A.
Cos Cob, CT
Nunca tinha usado primer na vida e quando passei a usar esse realmente adorei! Ele mantém a maquiagem pkr muito tempo mesmo em lugares abertos!
Yaneth C.
Very light and great product! I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling nor looking oily! Definitely recommend it people!
Elmi D.
Rochester, NY
Im in a look out for a new face primer. And im wondering if this product is okay to use for oily skin? Is it goof for its price?
Noellia c.
Cusco
Is this product suitble for oily skin?
Ramsha S.
Is it better than Pore-fessional Primer by Benefit Cosmetics?
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
Never have used a primer before. How does it work or when do you apply it?
Danielle D.
Arlington
What's the price and where can you get it?