BY GLOMINERALS

Whether covering an occasional blemish, scarring, hyperpigmentation or a visible skin condition - herein lies the solution. glo Camouflage and glo Concealer offer rich pigments to conceal and clinically advanced treatment ingredients to help improve dark circles aroun the eye area and hyperpigmentation. Use glo Camouflage with any of our bases or alone to conceal even the most prominent skin imperfections. Try glo Concealer to treat and conceal under eye circles or skin discolorations. Net Weight:: 3.5 g / 0.12 fl oz. Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Wax, Zinc Ozide, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C), Pyhtonadione (vitamin K), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, CI 77499 see more...

• Would I be able to product test this item? I've really be...1 Answers
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
This is a very pigmented concealer! It did a very good job at covering the dark purple circles underneath my eye area. However, the formula dries out a little in the pan after a while. It makes it difficult to apply evenly.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
This stuff is good for pimples or dark spots... But it creases so bad under my eyes and doesn't really cover up my dark circles as much as I wish it would.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Golden more...
I love a great concealer! This one is easily bendable and really works. I love the coverage I get from this product.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Review for: Golden Honey more...
Imma concealer freak and I say yesssssss I looooove it absouletly I do makes my skin looks a hundred percent glowing
Ciara J S.
Saint Louis, MO
Would I be able to product test this item? I've really been struggling with finding good makeup to help with my oily skin? I would really like to review a #beauty #voxbox