GloMineals Eye Shadow Harvest glominerals gloEye Shadow Harvest .05 oz/1.4 g

Is it Good for olive skin?
Start your review of GloMineals Eye Shadow Harvest glominerals gloEye Shadow Harvest .05 oz/1.4 g!
3 years agoPinckney, MI
i love eyeshadow but not as much as i love this one because it ids really easy to apply and really pretty and LONG lasting for about your whole day out i also recommend the wet and wild one is about the same as this one i would totally recommend this to any one like me.
3 years agoLouisville, KY
Don't have this particular shade, but love all the shades I do have from this brand! Stays all day and good pigmentation!
3 years ago
Easy to apply pretty pigmented. Such a nice neutral yet fancy eyeshadow colour... I love it