GloFish GLOAFish Special Flake Fish Food uploaded by Maci B.

BY GLOFISH

GloFish Special Flake Food makes GloFish brighter. The food is optimized for GloFish, fluorescent fish, and suitable for all small to midsize tropical fish. The proprietary formula maximizes brightness, so their color pops! Features: Makes their color pop! Food Type: GloFish Food Food Consistency: Flakes Life Stage: All stages Primary Ingredient: Fish Meal Package Weight: Net Wt. 1.59 oz (45 g) Feeding Instructions: Feed two to three times daily, in small amounts, only as much as your fish can consume in a minute or so. Ingredients: Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal, Wheat Gluten, Fish Oil, Feeding Oat Meal, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Sorbitol, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Lecithin, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Algae Meal, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (source of Vitamin B2), Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), A-Tocopherol-Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium, Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate (source of Vitamin A), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Acetate, Coloring Agents, Beta-Carotene, Annatto Extract, Red #3, Ethoxyquin as a preservative Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 42.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3% Moisture (max) 8% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) (min) 106 mg/kg see more...

Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
I purchased glo fish along with this food. My friend purchased glo fish with another type of food. This food helped mine glo more than hers!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
My little glow fish love their food flakes! Whenever they see me near with the can they get excited. So from how my fish react, I'm going to say this is a great fish food!
Toi H.
Villa Rica, GA
My fish love it. I have 3 fish, and I feed my fish 3 times a day (I know it sounds crazy). They have been alive for 10 whole months!!! I brought the fish food from Walmart at a reasonable price. It doesn't help the fish glow any better like the bottle says. Once I run out I wouldn't have a problem buying it again.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
Our fish love this, they get fed in the morning and at night and race to the top for their food when it drops. We have noticed they are more vibrant than before when we used normal food and not glo food.
S. W.
What can I say about fish food? We have two fish (Diamond and Rainbow) and they both seem to like it. I feed them a few flakes twice a day and during both times, they seem to finish all of the food flakes. Like all fish food, it does stink. But, I do not think that is something that can be avoided.
Tabatha S.
Houston
My fishies love this stuff, obviously they love any food but my glows are awesome! I bought it at walmart!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
You know I'm not no expert and assisting with fish but my GloFish this is the food that I feed them I feed him once a day to inches per day and they're healthy and I just had baby fishes one of my fishes were pregnant and she had separated her from all the other fishes and she's healthy and this is what I give them
Carrington R.
Decatur, AL
Fed my glo fish regular tropical fish flakes for about a week after i got them and then i found these and tried them and my fish died that same day...