BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Scandal! Political misbehavior! Celebrity News! Want to read about it? Then subscribe to the Globe Magazine and you'll get all the juicy news you crave. And, in addition to celebrity news, in Globe Magazine you'll get horoscopes, puzzles, and advice columns. see more...

• Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?7 Answers
  • "My favorite part of this magazine is their contests." in 1 review
  • "I love reading the gossip magazines even though you cannot believe half of the things you read in them it still is a great way to pass sometime. " in 1 review
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love to read Globe.Lol.I cannot help it.it has great stories and a lot of them turn out yo be true.I get teased so much about this.oh well,I do like it.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield , IN
Megan S.
A good read if your not really looking for the full truth. I like to read them from time to time. Some of the stories are interesting.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I really do love these entertainment magazines. I cant wait for them to come out each week so I can catch up on my celebrity gossip.
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I dislike this magazine because their sources are not really sources at all, and they print such false lies!
Gwendolyn W.
This is probably one of the most inaccurate magazines that exists and so not worth reading at all!
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Great magazine i love it.i love how it has celebrities i it. it is an amazing magaizne
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
I don't understand why people even decide to read this magazine. Nothing in it is true.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Never cared for this one because it's all full of lies and bs. Makes me laugh
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Terrible, never accurate stories. stupid to buy and a waste of money always
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?