BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Scandal! Political misbehavior! Celebrity News! Want to read about it? Then subscribe to the Globe Magazine and you'll get all the juicy news you crave. And, in addition to celebrity news, in Globe Magazine you'll get horoscopes, puzzles, and advice columns. see more...

• Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?7 Answers
  • "My favorite part of this magazine is their contests." in 1 review
  • "I love reading the gossip magazines even though you cannot believe half of the things you read in them it still is a great way to pass sometime. " in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I can't believe they even put the word "news" in the description, as if anything in this magazine is truthful at all. It's all complete crap and garbage. None of the stories are even remotely truthful, and they basically just make up random stories and throw a celebrity in them.
Melissa D.
Sharptown, MD
I like reading this magazine because it's perfect mindless reading where my brain can just chill for a little while. My favorite part of this magazine is their contests. They actually have a couple of them in there. I've entered every time when I had a subscription and have yet to win and I don't have the subscription anymore so I enter every so often now. One of these days, lol.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I am still baffled that people spend their money of magazines that they know are 100% fake. I only see the covers when I am standing in the grocery store check out line and I would never actually open them to read them or spend a dime on them.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
A good humorous read. It's also sensationalized, holding maybe a minute fact or a rumor that is enough that they can't get sued for it. Definitely a lot of controversy for this particular tabloid. Definitely something you shouldn't read if you want a true & factual article.
Eve R.
Trashy tabloid with slightly more class than a few other competitors. As always, it's fun to look at the headlines and pictures paired with those headlines while on look at the grocery store. Always with the belief that none of them are true, though.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I mean in all reality globe is a bunch of garbage not news because none of it is true but I do find myself looking at it sometimes for the mere entertainment of it all. I know its not real but its funny to read and think about for sure.
Ashley A.
I read this because it is something to read, majority of the things i read in it i am more then sure they are all made up, but hey it keeps my busy while reading it and sometimes gives me a good laugh.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Sometimes these are fun to look through while in the line at the grocery store, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt, most of the "facts" are not facts at all.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
Definitely entertaining and amusing, but we all know we can't always believe everything in the tabloids. It's great for a rainy day with nothing to do though!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love to read Globe.Lol.I cannot help it.it has great stories and a lot of them turn out yo be true.I get teased so much about this.oh well,I do like it.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?