BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Scandal! Political misbehavior! Celebrity News! Want to read about it? Then subscribe to the Globe Magazine and you'll get all the juicy news you crave. And, in addition to celebrity news, in Globe Magazine you'll get horoscopes, puzzles, and advice columns. see more...

• Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?7 Answers
Globe
  • "I love reading the gossip magazines even though you cannot believe half of the things you read in them it still is a great way to pass sometime. " in 1 review
  • "My favorite part of this magazine is their contests." in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I can't believe they even put the word "news" in the description, as if anything in this magazine is truthful at all. It's all complete crap and garbage. None of the stories are even remotely truthful, and they basically just make up random stories and throw a celebrity in them.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I am still baffled that people spend their money of magazines that they know are 100% fake. I only see the covers when I am standing in the grocery store check out line and I would never actually open them to read them or spend a dime on them.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I mean in all reality globe is a bunch of garbage not news because none of it is true but I do find myself looking at it sometimes for the mere entertainment of it all. I know its not real but its funny to read and think about for sure.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert
I dislike this magazine because their sources are not really sources at all, and they print such false lies!
Jonell T.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Never cared for this one because it's all full of lies and bs. Makes me laugh
Angel I.
Angel I.
Yes every now and then I want to read about other people's drama! Some of it seems so outlandish but has to have some truth to it or they would get sued!
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Great magazine i love it.i love how it has celebrities i it. it is an amazing magaizne
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I read this because it is something to read, majority of the things i read in it i am more then sure they are all made up, but hey it keeps my busy while reading it and sometimes gives me a good laugh.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
Megan S.
Megan S.
A good read if your not really looking for the full truth. I like to read them from time to time. Some of the stories are interesting.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone actually enjoy reading this?