BY GLOBAL KERATIN

The concentrated dose of juvexin creates a protective shield over each strand leaving a soft smooth finish. Smooths out any flyaways while delivering shine. Frizz-free. Hair taming system. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! I just love how silky and smooth my hair looks after I use this product! I get so many compliments on my hair and whether I do my hair curly or straight, it looks beautiful
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend to all. This product helps make your hair sleek and shiny but not greasy. It is affordable and you can see the difference immediately after use. Love this stuff and use it for my own hair.
Annelisa A.
I purchased this from my stylist, mainly because I loved that it smelled like men's cologne. Besides it smelling so amazing it made my hair super soft and it stayed that way all day. No frizziness.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing amazing product would suggest to any and all clients and even teen through adults who want there hair sleeker and shinier. Product is beyond amazing.
Brittany F.
Demopolis , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite serum to use for my hair! I have very dry frizzy hair and it brings smoothness and nourishment to my hair. It smells very good!
Elva G.
Este serum, es muy bueno, realmente ayuda a que el cabello luzca muy bonito, es uno de los mejores..este producto es muy recomendable.
Tara H.
Ponca City, OK
This product gave my daughter beautiful shiny and healthy hair. I love this and everyone should try it.
Andrea S.
Calgary
I received this in a sample box and really loved it. It kept my dry ends feeling really moisturized.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Where can I find this to purchase?
Menna A.
Riyadh
Does it makes the hair thicker or only softer?
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Here for the badges that's all