Global Keratin Serum, 1.69 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Nihal's T.

BY GLOBAL KERATIN

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: GKhair Serum is a weightless hair oil that instantly transforms dull and dry hair into beautifully smooth and frizz-free hair. GKhair Hair Serum smooths out any flyaways while delivering shine; it nourishes and fortifies hair with Juvexin® keratin. It also contains argan oil that provides hair with extra moisture. GKhair Hair Serum provides moisture to the hair strands making them smooth and lustrous. Use of Hair Serum protects hair from dryness and damage. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: After using GKhair Shampoo and Conditioner, pump GKhair Serum into your hands. Step 2: Smooth through mid-lengths to ends of dry or damp hair. Step 3: Feel the smooth, soft results instantly, style as desired feeling frizz-free and confident. see more...

Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Great product!! I just love how silky and smooth my hair looks after I use this product! I get so many compliments on my hair and whether I do my hair curly or straight, it looks beautiful
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I would recommend to all. This product helps make your hair sleek and shiny but not greasy. It is affordable and you can see the difference immediately after use. Love this stuff and use it for my own hair.
Annelisa A.
I purchased this from my stylist, mainly because I loved that it smelled like men's cologne. Besides it smelling so amazing it made my hair super soft and it stayed that way all day. No frizziness.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Amazing amazing amazing product would suggest to any and all clients and even teen through adults who want there hair sleeker and shinier. Product is beyond amazing.
Brittany F.
Linden, AL
This is my favorite serum to use for my hair! I have very dry frizzy hair and it brings smoothness and nourishment to my hair. It smells very good!
Elva G.
Este serum, es muy bueno, realmente ayuda a que el cabello luzca muy bonito, es uno de los mejores..este producto es muy recomendable.
Tara H.
Ponca City, OK
This product gave my daughter beautiful shiny and healthy hair. I love this and everyone should try it.
Andrea S.
Calgary
I received this in a sample box and really loved it. It kept my dry ends feeling really moisturized.
Nihal's T.
Ain Shams, Cairo,Egypt
Global Keratin Serum, 1.69 Fluid Ounce ♥️♥️

الريفيو ده عن احسن سيروم استخدمته
للبنات اللي شعرها خفيف و اللي عندها مشكله مع الشعر الهايش و المتقفص🤦‍♀️
و البنات اللي طول اليوم في الجامعه
ميزته انه خفيف جدا على الشعر و ريحته هاديه جدا ♥️♥️
انا شخصيا حبيته جدا و من ضمن روتين العنايه بالشعر اليومي ♥️♥️ هو فرق مع شعري جامد جدا لاني شعري كان زي شعر الاسد او ما بقلع الطرحه 😂😂 ♥️♥️
#Nihal_Blogger_Official 💄
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Where can I find this to purchase?
Menna A.
Riyadh
Does it makes the hair thicker or only softer?
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Here for the badges that's all

eBay

eBay was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.