Global Keratin GK Hair Taming System Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 1000ml|33.oz GKhair uploaded by Judie V.Global Keratin GK Hair Taming System Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 1000ml|33.oz GKhair uploaded by Chelsey C.

BY GK HAIR

ABOUT: The GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection gently cleanses the hair and is designed for normal to dry or colored hair types. The Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo for dry hair effectively nourishes and moisturizes the hair and works for hair color protection. The Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo is the perfect solution for dry, damaged hair. It is infused with Juvexin® (a Keratin anti-aging protein blend optimized to repair, protect and fortify the hair) and has organic components such as natural seed oils for hydration. It contains natural plant extracts that give a boost of moisture. The natural grain extracts in the shampoo create a protective layer over the hair to prevent them from further damage. It is a shampoo without sulfate and contains no harsh chemicals like SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Parabens, Gluten, phthalates or DEA. It is recommended to use after a GKhair treatment or GKhair color service. Contains Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to moisturize and nourish hair follicles. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: Apply the GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo on wet hair. Step 2: Massage through hair before rinsing. Step 3: Use GKhair Moisturizing Conditioner afterward. Step 4: Use GKhair Aftercare products for styling. Leave in Conditioner Cream and Serum are highly advised. see more...

Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I use this shampoo exclusively right now. It works pretty well at keeping my hair clean and healthy without drying it out too much, all the while helping to maintain my fashion colors. Best used with matching conditioner
Judie V.
Whittier, CA
Best purple shampoo I've tried I love it! Does not compare to any other purple shampoo. When I first opened it I was so surprised at how purple the shampoo was but I love it! Would definitely buy it again!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This gentle shampoo does an amazing job at moisturizing my color treated hair. feels so much stronger and has great shine
Trendy g.
Riyadh, Riyadh
My favorite shampoo, it moisturize the hair, braid it protect the color of the hair dye, it contain juvexin to add strength and shine to the hair Global Keratin GK Hair Taming System Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 1000ml|33.oz GKhair
Elias A.
Agadir
Hello ! I want to take . Global Keratin GK Hair Taming System Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 1000ml|33.oz GKhair for myself I think it's good to my hair , I would like to make a review about your product and promoted with my friends .
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
Does this help with fading? I have gone darker and notice that I have a lot of fading even with color shampoos! How does this treat hair fAding
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Is this shampoo good for the keratin treatment hair? Is it sulfate free and what is the color of the actual shampoo?

eBay