BY GLOBAL KERATIN

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: GKhair Cashmere is a specialized formulation to compliment other GKhair services and products for daily usage at home. Cashmere is a versatile hair smoothing cream that can be used for any hair type. GKhair Cashmere is a lightweight smoothening hair cream that adds shine to your hair. The hair smoothing cream also helps prolong your hairstyle while keeping it healthy and natural looking. GKhair Cashmere smooths out any flyaways and transforms dull and dry hair into beautifully smooth and frizz-free hair. GKhair stylists suggest this as one of the finest products to be used at home for daily hairstyling and finishing. GKhair also provides sufficient moisture to hair preventing it from drying out. GKhair Cashmere is infused with Juvexin® which is a Keratin anti-aging protein blend that restores hair to its youthful state while protecting against future damage. Aslo contains Argan Oil as a hair styling agent. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: Take the desired amount of Cashmere in the palm of your hand Step 2: Massage thoroughly your mid-lengths to ends. Step 3: Style as desired.

Jack N.
This product definitely is a shock. It helps keep the hair smooth without being overpowering. It smells so good, and you only need a little bit to go a long way (a pump or two before a blowdry and after for extra shine) love it, would buy again and again
Elias A.
Agadir
My hair stylist uses this on my hair and it has changed my life. I have a lot of trouble finding heat protectors that aren't sticky. So many of them that I've tried are way too sticky that I would rather not use them, but this product is a game changer. It is lightweight and you can barely tell that it's in your hair while styling. My favorite aspect is that it leaves my dry, color treated hair soft and super shiny(in a good way). I style my hair with heat tools daily so I use this product often. This brand has some amazing night products and the few that I've tried I've loved. Definitely my go to heat protector!

eBay

eBay was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.