Global Keratin GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 300ml / 10.oz GKhair uploaded by Meghna S.Global Keratin GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 300ml / 10.oz GKhair uploaded by Meghna S.Global Keratin GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection 300ml / 10.oz GKhair uploaded by Judie V.

BY GK HAIR

ABOUT: The GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo Color Protection gently cleanses the hair and is designed for normal to dry or colored hair types. The Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo for dry hair effectively nourishes and moisturizes the hair and works for hair color protection. The Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo is the perfect solution for dry, damaged hair. It is infused with Juvexin® (a Keratin anti-aging protein blend optimized to repair, protect and fortify the hair) and has organic components such as natural seed oils for hydration. It contains natural plant extracts that gives a boost of moisture. The natural grain extracts in the shampoo create a protective layer over the hair to prevent them from further damage. It is a shampoo without sulfate and contains no harsh chemicals like SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Parabens, Gluten, phthalates or DEA. It is recommended to use after a GKhair treatment or GKhair color service. Contains Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to moisturize and nourish hair follicles. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: Apply the GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo on wet hair. Step 2: Massage through hair before rinsing. Step 3: Use GKhair Moisturizing Conditioner afterwards. Step 4: Use GKhair Aftercare products for styling. Leave in Conditioner Cream and Serum are highly advised. see more...

Buy on eBay
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
I really like this line of product, I feel like my hair gets super clean and is also protected from the humidity even when I do not have a recent juvexin treatment. I will definitely continue to purchase and use these products.
María F.
Atlanta
It is not the best, but I like the scent. I don’t know why but this last bottle have made my hair last fewer days clean than before, even though we are in winter.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
This,along with the conditioner, is a dream for my hair. I have dry, frizzy, color treated hair that is wavy curly. It maintains frizz, locks in moisture, and does not weigh down my hair. Love love love this brand
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been getting the keratin treatment for 4 years now and this is the shampoo I use for after treatment. I love that it is sulfate and parabens free. It doesn't damage my hair and it makes my keratin treatment last longer. Love it!
Jessica S.
Apex, NC
My hair would never grow without breakage until I got a juvexin treatment from my hair stylist. She sent me home with the GK juvexin shampoo and conditioner. Keeps your hair moisturized and soft. It is sulfate free and is not a high lather shampoo, so it may take a while to get used to if you don't already use a low lather shampoo (less friction on your hair). You only need to use a dime sized amount so a bottle will last you months! My hair has grown a healthy inch every month after the juvexin treatment and products.
Kaitlyn K.
Great to use if your hairs dry and damaged, smells great too. But I can never seem to use the whole bottle, I get tired of it and feel like it starts to give my hair a strange texture.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Hands down the best shampoo for all hair types on the market. I have yet to find a shampoo that is nearly as effective as this one
Dina H.
Cairo
GK is my go-to hair product. Let me start by saying that its smell makes me want to wash my hair everyday. Additionally, it cleanses the hair really well and makes your hair feeling repaired. I definitely recommend the GK collection for those wanting to protect and maintain their hair strength.
Esraa S.
giza
me experience with it was  good i used it and my i can notice the difference from the first time my i stay with my hair as it it without using heat products
Marwa H.
This is one of the best shampoos I ever have used, it makes my hair feel amazing, especially while being keratin treated. My scalp can get very clean with a moderate amount of shampoo and it smells great too!I would buy it again and try it when I'm keratin free to see if it has the same effect on my hair or not.
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Is it for all hair types though?
Brooklyn M.