Global Keratin GK Hair Moisturizing Conditioner Color Protection 10.1 oz/GKhair uploaded by Bailey S.

BY GK HAIR

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: After using GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo, gently condition normal to dry/coarse hair types with GKhair Moisturizing Conditioner. Hair is nourished with plant extracts. SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) and Sodium Chloride FREE formula preserves and protects the GKhair Oil Hair Color and the GKhair Light Tame-Light Wave, Medium Tame-Curly and Full Tame-Resistant formulas.- GKhair moisturizing conditioner gently conditions normal to dry/coarse hair types - SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth sulfate) and sodium chloride free formula - Preserves and protects the GKhair oil hair color and the GKhair light tame-light wave. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: Apply to wet hair. Step 2: Massage through mid-lengths and ends of hair. see more...

Buy on eBay
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
Absolutely LOVE! Been using this for a year now in conjunction with the shampoo, and it's amazing! It's pricier than drug store of course, but sooo worth it! My 10oz bottles usually last me a couple months, because you don't need a lot. I have fine, shoulder-length hair. It has a sweet smell that makes me feel like I just left the salon every time I shower, too! Definitely moisturizing for my dry, damaged, color-treated hair.
María F.
Atlanta
Great job doing this. It is working great so far with the treatment on my hair. I bought it on my hair salon, and it was affordable.
Dina H.
Cairo
I’ll say this over and over again; GK is my go-to with regards to washing my hair. My scalp is not greasy so it works perfectly well with me. It’s not too cheap but I’m always very satisfied with the results that I keep purchasing more and more.
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
What a wonderful conditioner!
Besides the shampoo and serum too, it nourish my hair and gives it a very soft touch with a great unique smell
Protects my hair from the iron bad effects!
I Always use it with the shampoo and serum and gives me the expected result and even better!
Highly recommend especially for treated or damaged hair!
Shimaa A.
New damitta, Egypt
A good product and helps to improve the health of the hair and gives it moisturizing and smell wonderful and does not cause dehydration
Lina M.
cairo
I’ve been using this conditioner for 3 months now, I like how it protects my colored hair and treatment. It smells good great but doesn’t last long! It doesn’t moisturize my hair as I expected though.