BY GLOBAL KERATIN

ABOUT: GKhair Balancing Shampoo for normal to oily hair types gently soothes the hair. It soothes hair and nourishes it with plant extracts. The shampoo has no harsh chemicals like SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Parabens, Gluten, phthalates or DEA and is recommended to use after a GKhair treatment or GKhair color service. This shampoo for oily hair neutralizes your hair and scalp’s pH+ level and nourishes it. It is a special formulation for oily, greasy hair. The Balancing Shampoo for greasy hair eliminates oil from your hair and moisturizes it to make it soft and shiny. Juvexin® keratin protects and repairs hair from inside out. HOW TO USE IT: Step 1: Apply GKhair Balancing Shampoo to wet hair. Step 2: Massage through hair lathering towards ends of hair. Step 3: Rinse and follow with GK Balancing Conditioner. see more...

Buy on eBay
Katie C.
Franklin
I absolutely love this shampoo by far one of the best I've ever used. But for someone with thick hair that washes every day I got about 2 weeks out of a bottle and at $20 a bottle that didn't last long. If you can afford it I would highly recommend using it!
Emily W.
I bought this shampoo at my local hair salon after getting my hair bleached. It has added so much moistire back into my hair! This product is also good for people that get Brazilian blowouts or keratin treatments as it is supposed to prolong the effects. I love this stuff and it's definitely worth every penny. Smells so delicious too!
Lezlie C.
I love The GK brand so so much! The whole line from the shampoo, conditioner, and even the GK smoothing iron is amazing! I love love love all of their products! I bought at a local salon!!!!! You will love it!
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
One of THE best shampoos and conditioners I've ever used! I got this as a gift and had never heard of it beforeb but now I love it and want more!
catherine f.
This keratin shampoo is the better product for my hair, i always use now this product and i want this product for my hair and my family too
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
I really liked this shampoo. I used it after getting my hair relaxed and it helped to keep it smooth and frizz free