Global Cutlery Carving Set 2 Piece G Series G313 uploaded by Nka k.Global Cutlery Carving Set 2 Piece G Series G313 uploaded by Nka k.

BY GLOBAL

Perfect for carving roast poultry or slicing slow-cooked brisket, this sleek, modern carving set makes a versatile addition to any cookâ s collection. A common sight in commercial kitchens and designed to meet the exacting standards of professional chefs, Global knives pair handcrafted quality with cutting-edge materials and construction techniques. Each Global knife features a precisely balanced, lightweight design that reduces hand fatigue and ensures perfect control at the cutting board. Web only. Set includes:8.25" carving knife6.5" carving forkFEATURESForged from a single piece of stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance Lightweight G18 CROMOVA steel takes and holds a lasting edgeâ even at the ultra-sharp 12.5° angle used in Japanese cutlery Sleek, ergonomic handles feature Globalâ s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain Global knives are perfectly balanced, thanks to handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade Pointed tip maneuvers easily around joints, and the narrow blade provides clean, uniform slices Long, narrow tines feature barbed tips for a secure grip when carving Manufacturer: GlobalMaterial: Stainless steel Care: Hand wash only Warranty: Lifetime warranty Made in Japan see more...

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought this carving set at bed bath and Beyond for my husband as a wedding set.
My husband takes pride in his cooking and loves this set.
He usually cuts the meat when it's half way cooked.
He says that the knife set is very sharp and easy to use.
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Don't embarrass yourself attempting to carve with dull or dated knives. Global makes some of the best cutlery at a reasonable price that you are proud to use.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards