BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlobal Beauty Care

by Global Beauty Care

Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz

What is your favorite mud mask? And why? Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz [product:glamglow-supermud-clearing-treatment] [product:origins-clear-improvementtm]
How many times per week should I use it? Or can I use it every day?
Does this burn or sting during or after use?
Start your review of Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz!
Product Highlights
I'm usually very picky about what I put on my face because my skin is very dry and incredibly sensitive, but this product left my skin feeing hydrated and clear in reviews
Connie L.
Wilmington
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Connie L.
I love this product prob the beat mask I've used in awhile and its cheap and affordable and easy to use it peels off just like the directions say if u want a good mask I deff say buy this one
Megan M.
Chesterfield, VA
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Megan M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I received this product in an Ipsy bag a while ago. As you can see I still use it and love it!! It makes my face feel so fresh and clean after. It’s def my go to when I’m low on cash because I love and need a good face mask!! You can find one packet at bed, bath and beyond for $1.
Angel  G.
Jamestown, OH
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Angel  G.
I received this as a gift. Nice mask!!! Didn't really have a scent but had a nice texture. Put it on right before I took a long bath and by the time I got done with my bath I took off the mask. Made my skin feel soft and smooth. Recommend this mask!!!!
Heather B.
East Wareham, MA
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Heather B.
I got this product for two dollars at Tjmax and it's the best two dollars I've spent. I use this mask once a week and twice a week if I have breakouts. It does tingle when you put it on, but that goes away after a few minutes. It has no unpleasant smell and does not leave any stain on the skin. Use it for 15 minutes and it makes your skin feel fresh and soft. It's very relaxing to put this on and just relax after a hard day. I reccomend trying it!!!
Karen S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mask is my new favorite! I got this in my February 2018 ipsy bag. It was easy to apply, and went on smoothly and evenly! I put this on, leave for 15 or so minutes and then wash off. My skin feels smoother and my pores appear cleaner! Would definitely recommend!!
Linda L.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best makeup wipes . it doesnt make your face oily it gets all the makeup out good ! And they are charcoal wipes
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Ali B.
Global Beauty Mask Wash Off Charcoal 5oz uploaded by Ali B.
I’m not going to lie when I got this I thought it would be just like all the other charcoal mud masks I have tried on however this one proved me wrong. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and left my skin looking so radiant. Not to mention a lot really does come in this little pouch. I am absolutely in love with the way this mask leaves my skin feeling and definitely will be buying by this more often.
Lisa J.
This charcoal mask is true to its description in that it stuck to the dirt and oil in my pores. However, when rinsed, it did not lift out and remove the impurities. As my cleanser unclogged the mask, dirt, and oil from my pores, applying this charcoal mask seems like an extra step in dirtying my face. I will not be re-purchasing this mask.
Brooke B.
Colfax, WA
I received the Global Beauty Care charcoal mask in my ipsy bag. I am a total mask junkie, and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised by this! This is a very atypical charcoal mask. It feels creamy and luxurious when you apply it. Unlike others, it doesn't completely dry down and shrink/crack on your face - it stays slightly moist. This makes for a very pleasant feeling and makes removal a breeze with just a bit of warm water. Unlike super powerful drying masks that can leave my skin feeling so "purified" that it actually feels stripped, the GBC charcoal mask leaves my skin feeling perfectly balanced. Gentle, effective, and affordable - everyone should give this a shot!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I received a 1oz sample of the Dead Sea wash off mask and my husband and I got at least three uses a piece out of it. I hope to see Influenster expand this to include all products by Global Beauty Care, because I have several. If you buy the item on their website you will pay full price of $9.99. But, if you spend at least $25 shipping is always free. After we ran out of the sample I ordered more for myself and this charcoal variety for my hubby. He loves it and it works better for him than the Dead Sea version. He has extra sensitive skin and this does not affect him in any way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...