Add a Photo

#894 in Face Masks
Photo (1)
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have the Global Beauty Care Aloe Vera spa treatment mask. I honestly love it. It really does relax me for some reason. It also leaves my skin glowing and soft afterwards.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
March 21, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Global Beauty Mask Fabric Cucumber Spa 5 Count
Just purchased and used last nigbt. This was my first ever face mask. Overall it definitely got alot of nasty "stuff" off my face. The consistency is like a gel that hardens and then when u peel it off it is like glue. It was a little hard to get off which is why I rated a 4 star but for the money I paid it was worth it !
Allison C.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
April 14, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Global Beauty Mask Fabric Cucumber Spa 5 Count
I received this product as a sample . I liked the way it made my skin feel afterward using it but it was way too wet feeling when i put it on my face. It's not something i would buy because of that and it was way too big for my face.
Charm M.
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I used this once and it took so much of my whiteheads/blackheads on my face!! Found this too on my local dollar store for $1.25 for a box of 2 masks!! It's amazing! I really recommend everyone to try this out!! Made my skin smooth and soft!!
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Hey! Does anyone know if I can find this in Montreal?? I really want to try it.