Global Beauty Mask Fabric Cucumber Spa 5 Count uploaded by Maria S.

BY NONE

Global Beauty Mask Fabric Cucumber Spa 5 Count see more...

• Hey! Does anyone know if I can find this in Montreal?? I really w...1 Answers
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Just purchased and used last nigbt. This was my first ever face mask. Overall it definitely got alot of nasty "stuff" off my face. The consistency is like a gel that hardens and then when u peel it off it is like glue. It was a little hard to get off which is why I rated a 4 star but for the money I paid it was worth it !
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
I received this product as a sample . I liked the way it made my skin feel afterward using it but it was way too wet feeling when i put it on my face. It's not something i would buy because of that and it was way too big for my face.
Maria S.
I have the Global Beauty Care Aloe Vera spa treatment mask. I honestly love it. It really does relax me for some reason. It also leaves my skin glowing and soft afterwards.
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
This mask does make ur skin soft after using it but the thing is tht it was sort of hard to peel off but overall ur skin is soft afterwards.
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I used this once and it took so much of my whiteheads/blackheads on my face!! Found this too on my local dollar store for $1.25 for a box of 2 masks!! It's amazing! I really recommend everyone to try this out!! Made my skin smooth and soft!!
Shivani P.
Hey! Does anyone know if I can find this in Montreal?? I really want to try it.