BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

Global Beauty Mask Charcoal Gel W/Applicator 5 count

• Does this mask actually pull out the oil chunks and white...3 Answers
Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
I got this at TjMax and wasn't sure of ehat to expect. But after using I felt in love with this mask. My pores were clean and my sking looked great! It's easy to apply because it came with the applicator and it's a gel mask. And also it's easy to take off (you just wash your face). After a few weeks using I felt like my skin is looking better than it ever was and it looks clean all the time!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I have to say that this Charcoal Mask is one of the best Mask I’ve tried, I have purchased this Mask more than once and I love it the softness I get after my application is amazing plus I love the smell... this hace to be a product illl recommend everyone
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
I bought this in Macy's back stage. I was little skeptical at first. The silicon applicator is soft and there like a little scoop on the on side the product was very cold at first. As it drys it starts to get to room temp. And it felt getting tacky on the skin like it was already pulling out. This was error in my part I did not apply evenly so some parts dried faster and it was feeling a bit strange but it acted like a regular peal away mask and my skin feel pretty good and it did cleaned up some pores too
Mercedes B.
pasadena
I was very skeptical at first with a gel charcoal mask. But after using it I fell in love with it! Super easy to use, no burning, and makes my skin feel super smooth and clean after using. No mess either which is a big plus.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Picked this mask trial pack up at Wal-Mart for under $7. It has 1 clay mask 2 gel mask and an applicator. It is nice you get 2-3 uses out of each tub and you get to try out thre different kinds of mask. The products are of good quality so will purchase again.
Vanessa C.
I only have the applicator for this product but I love it it works well with all different types of masks that I have and it spreads product evenly and doesn't get stuck on the applicator tip.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
They don't have a place where I can just review the silicon face mask applicator since I only bought that and not the mask. I love the applicator it applies masks easily, mess free, and evenly on my face. I use it with clay and bubble masks, and it works great with both. I hate getting my hands dirty applying masks so this is perfect, and it's easy to clean off the applicator.
Angel P.
Santa Cruz, CA
Not as great as the memebox I dew care disco kitten and so fresh so clean but it’s a good buy if you can’t afford the more expensive black charcoal peel masks that have become so popular. This I bought at my local Ross for 5$ the so fresh so clean version can also be found at some ross dress for less for a few dollars more then this one here
Amy L.
Global Beauty Mask Charcoal Gel
This has been a great charcoal mask, it's easy to use, and easy to take off, it also purifies my pores and shrinks them.. I love it and it's inexpensive to.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I couldn’t really review the product I do
Use but it’s like this except it’s gold. I
Don’t mind these product but they aren’t the best. It makes my skin itch and I have a hard time keeping it on my face for the full time. But I’ll be honest I bought it for the applicator.
Does this mask actually pull out the oil chunks and white stuff out of your pores?