BY GLOBAL BEAUTY

Global Beauty Care Premium Dead Sea Wash-off Mask is formulated with a unique blend of salts & minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel. This gentle mud treatment draws out dirt and impurities from your skin and peels away dead skin cells. Helps to restore elasticity and fortify the skin with essential moisturizers. Make this treatment part of your weekly regimen to stimulate and beautify your skin & body! TO USE: Thoroughly clean and dry your skin. Open sachet and massage a generous amount of mud treatment evenly over face, neck and body area, avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on for approximately 15 minutes or until dry. Gently rinse off mud with water and remove any residue. Size: 5 oz. see more...

• Is this good for acne prone skin? I have lots of acne and...1 Answers
  • How often does everyone use it? I have this product &...1 Answers
Kirsten C.
USA
I currently used this product and have a few other products of this brand. It cleanses my pores and tightens my skin to minimize the look and appearance of my pores. It feels very revitalizing and works deep in my pores to remove impurities and oil.
Harmony H.
Wichita , KS
I used this a couple of times Went on kind of differently than I expected. But still really enjoyed it. I loved the brush that came in it. Though I wish it was a little better. Maybe a different consistency.
Brianna J.
I love this mask so much. First of all it feels amazing and I used a generous amount as directed and there is still so much left so I feel like it's really worth the money. It dries as you wear it but not so much that it gets super tight so it stays comfortable the whole time! I highly recommend this.
Terra H.
Love love love this product! Keeps my face nice and moisturized and soft! Cleans it very well! Even my Fiancé lets me put it on him! It's very affordable on any budget. I would definitely recommend this product!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love this product I've been using this for a week and I have begun to notice the difference in my skin.Not harsh was off with ease.I recommend that you give this product a try
cass d.
First mud mask I ever used purchased this product from Bed Bath & Beyond. Very little product goes a long way with this. This is a face and body mask so I say w/ the full size you can get about 4 good use for your chest and face area. Feels great on the skin looks like mub but totally feels soft. When it hits 15mins you wash it off with warm water I used a wash cloth. My skin feels super soft I recommend this product and it comes in different types so I'm looking forward to trying all.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This company makes the best masks ever and they’re not to tight on your face and wash off easily they work do well I’ve bought all full size of samples I got so so in love
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
First mud mask I've tried. My skin is usually dry but my nose area has been getting oily so I decided to try this. Tingled ALOT, you can feel it drawing out the oils and dirt in your skin. It actually tingled so much on the creases of my nose I got scared and wiped it off of that area but left it on everywhere else. Worked amazing made my face soft and smooth. Still are a few bumps but most are gone. Good product, worth the price!👍🏽
Cassie C.
I received a sample of this mud mask in a subscription box. I absolutely love it! You apply a generous amount to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes until it dries. You will feel it tingling almost the entire time it's on your skin. It truly feels like it's drawing out all of the impurities from your skin. My face feels deep cleaned and so soft after using this mask!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is one of my all time favorite mud masks and even made my go to masks list! It leaves my skin feel amazing and really helps to clear up my skin and draw all the impurities out! The price is also great for the amount of product you get! I use it at least twice a week and I still have a ton of product left!
Isisha C.
Canton
How often does everyone use it? I have this product & I've been using it every night for 4 days just wondering about everyone else.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Is this good for acne prone skin? I have lots of acne and blackheads. Review please??