Global Beauty Cucumiber Mask Wash Off 5 oz uploaded by D M.Global Beauty Cucumiber Mask Wash Off 5 oz uploaded by Erika F.

BY NONE

Global Beauty Cucumiber Mask Wash Off 5 oz see more...

• I recently purchased this item because I love their Dead ...1 Answers
Erika F.
Love this mask! The smell is great - very refreshing. The mask itself is very soothing with the cucumber, which was great after a day at the beach! The product went on easily - there is definitely enough left for 5+ more masks, which I wasn't expecting; very excited! My face felt smoother and cleaner almost immediately. It was a little difficult to get off; I needed to use a damp towel to remove all of it vs being able to just wash it off but that won't stop me from using it again!
D M.
I love Global beauty care masks. Recommend this for anyone with sensetiv skin. I'm oily sensetiv skin and this product always leave my skin soft and clean and fresh after every use. It's a great mask for the price.
Gheyra L.
haines city
Purchased at: Walmart
cucumber cleaning mask. I love it is delicate with the skin of the face but super effective or at least for me
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I recently purchased this item because I love their Dead Sea wash-off black mud mask. My question is, has anyone tried it, if so how similar are the results? I've never tried a cucumber mud mask before so I'm really intrigued..