BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Retinol Makeup Cleansing wipes gently cleanse away skin impurities trapped in your pores, lift away dead skin cells and even out skin tone. and, Our pre-moistened wipes are formulated with Retinol to help rejuvenate skin texture, minimize wrinkles, restore pH balance and hydrate your skin. and, Use daily morning and night around eyes, face and neck for smoother, cleaner skin. and, 30 count size is great for carrying in your travel or gym bag or purse for a quick freshening up anytime! see more...

Buy on Puritan...
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
If I were to have a holy grail item, it would be these right here. Not only are they budget friendly ($1 per pack) but they are also amazing at taking your makeup off! I find that with a lot of makeup remover wipes, you have to constantly scrub your face make it work, especially on eyeliner and matte lipstick.

I found that with these it was easy to take off any type of makeup and they weren’t highly fragranced, which is nice for people with sensitive skin and sensitivity to fragrance.

If you are looking for a good makeup remover wipe that won’t break the bank - the next time you are at your local dollar tree, give them a try!
Melissa S.
Euless , TX
Retinol makeup cleansing wipes everybody knows our retinas really good for like fine lines and wrinkles that's water-based so that's always good. Global Beauty care retinol makeup cleansing wipes gently cleanse away skin impurities trapped within your pores Lift Away dead skin cells and even our skin tone our pre-moistened wipes are formulated with retinol to help rejuvenate skin texture minimizes wrinkles restore pH balance and hydrate your skin use daily morning and night around eyes face and neck area for smoother firmer and more radiant looking skin. PH balance hypoallergenic not tested on animals. Stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
For a dollar, it sorta does it's job. You're only paying a dollar so you can't really complain about something you get for pocket change. I will talk about it's actual preformance. It takes a bit of rubbing and effort to get a full face of makeup on and it's a little more aggressive than I would like to be with my skin. The fabric is soso and a little rough at well. It's a little dryer (less moist) than other makeup wipes I have used. Overall I think if you don't have money to spare this is a good option but I will use other brands like Simple or neutragena if my budget allows
Mookie M.
I really like these sips they are really soft and gentle, they do meet my expectations I buy them all the time, it does get the job done , good for sensitive skin , I do recommend these wipes, they are very affordable I got mine from local dollar store
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I bought these makeup remover wipes at my local dollar tree. I don't think they are anything special for actually taking makeup off your face however they are perfect for taking off swatches and for $1 it can't be beat. Pick then up if you see them at your local dollar tree.
Diana T.
Edgewater
I have been using these for so long they take my makeup off so effortlessly and I love how they arnt huge so I can basically throw them in my purse whenever I think I’m going to be out really late or anything like that !
Jaclyn O.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
These are not the best make up wipes. They do take off make up but you have to work at I️t. They don’t irritate my skin, but i feel like if you have sensitive skin they might not be for you. The only plus is they sell these at dollar tree! So you get what you pay for. Could work for someone on a budget!!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Found these 30 makeup remover wipes at the dollar store! These are amazing to throw in your bag and take on the go. Cool and refreshing. They don't break me out which i love they cleared me up even when i used 3 or 4 a day when i went on vacation. I love these and it is easy to just grab and go
Kaitlynn S.
Highland
I've gone through endless bags of these and they work so well for my eye makeup. They struggle to breakdown alot of mascaras though. Which rubs my eyes raw and make me uncomfortable.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I bought the coca butter cleansing wipes to remove makeup for $1 at my dollar tree. So yes they were worth the money because they do work, but they have a weird smell, like an off coca butter. However the smell isn't awful or long lasting, so it's not a 5* product.
Wendy H.
Has anyone used this brand? I have always found this brand at Ross or marshals but kinda scared to try it.
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love the sheet masks, but I've seen these at the Dollar Tree, so I wonder how well they actually work. Has anyone actually tried these?
Gabby A.
Is this one a good brand?