Global Beauty Care
Premium Retinol Skin Cream-17 oz Cream

Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream

by Global Beauty Care

From the Manufacturer: and, Use our deep penetrating moisturizing skin cream to repair, revitalize and restore healthy looking skin.

For those that have been using this longer than me, how long does the little tub last? (I use mine once per day).
This cream is for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Zenaida P.
It really surprise me! I really love this product. Amazing cream, perfect for dry skin and superficial lines on the face. This retinol surprise mi a lot. Smooth the lines of expression, revitalize and repair healthy looking skin. Awesome value and works wonders! I recommended... Oh Yes!
Mariana I.
I am pleasantly surprised. It really make a difference improving my dark-spots and hormonal adult acne along my chin line.
D M.
I like global beauty care products, they are not so expansive and the works good for my oily skin. I will buy it again.
Page L.
Raleigh, NC
HUGE fan of this cream. My fine lines have really been minimized after using this for about 4-5 weeks. It does not irritate my skin like other retinol products. It's affordable, and is a great way to see if your skin can handle retinol product well.
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Marilia F.
Amazing product I can compare to a collagen spa treatment. I understand some people can be allergic so always consider that. Otherwise I go to sleep with it on and pull off in middle of night. Simply rinse your face in morning and pat dry. There is also excess collagen in wrapper so you can use within next few days. Treatment once or twice a month is just right for me. (I have oily to normal skin). Enjoy.
Aafreen A.
Cincinnati, OH
Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Aafreen A.
The most affordable and worthy product! At first i was shy to try it because retinol for that low price was kinda dicy but this product is worth it , it works best and its so affordable! I love it , i could see the positive changes in my skin by using this every other night.
Michelle V.
Primero no podía creer que algo de $1 pudiera funcionar, pero está crema es exelente,deja mi piel bien suave y luminosa sin sentirce o lucir grasosa, definitivamente seguiré tratando más productos de esta línea,el precio es maravilloso...
laylaaust12
WOW LADIES!! for those fine lines and wrinkles. I just couldn't believe in a weeks time I saw AMAZING results no BS. I'm no fancy model I'm your average middle age stay at home mom that likes to still look good for herself & husband😉. Also can't beat the price! Try it you won't be disappointed you'll look & feel like dancing💃💃
Leidi R.
Savannah, GA
I haven't been using this product long enough to say if it's going to work any miracles on my face (and I don't really expect that). I will say that it doesn't have any scent, which I like, but it never seems to absorb into my skin, so it just feels greasy and that is something that drives me crazy! Hopefully it will eventually work so well that I won't care.
Aliana E.
Mentor, OH
I have these but the Collagen ones. They are VERY refreshing and cooling. It made me feel so relaxed while it was on and felt very nourishing to the skin. Left my skin pretty soft.